Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’m sorry but she is turning my stomach more and more each day. Sabrina we refer to Jamie as a stillborn because that’s what he was! It’s been 12 years let the child rest in peace you attention seeking t.
As for karma. So basically if one of us or our daughters suffer a miscarriage in the future it’s karma? But it wasn’t karma in your case? Do you actually listen to this se before you spew it all over tik tok? You big dirty smelly scruffy looking beast.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t thshe

Yeah like with Sue who is the worst one here! There are far worse than Sue here. No offence ladies
I totally agree with you people have said worse but she’s going for who she thinks is an easy target which is why she needs silenced because she is going to keep going and she mouths away about karma she must have been one evil b her whole life with the luck she has had 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I don’t thshe

Yeah like with Sue who is the worst one here! There are far worse than Sue here. No offence ladies
Exactly I never called Logan a missed period not that I don’t agree with it but others have said far worse just because she knows my name I’m getting the blame for it all. I’m done. I compiling all the videos and information together and taking it to police. The fact she has been reported several times before means this time will be worse

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Ah I think the mental home is looking for Sabrina like I'm sorry but if she wants to buy something for *the boys * abd her bloody dolls for Christmas ok but spending that much just shows how much of a problem she has
And this Sue thing has been taken way too far now
Sabrina if your not bothered by what people say then shut up and stop referring to it. U put up your posts so people can have there own opinion

I know I'm quiet on here but bu the time my crowd r n bed I literally pass out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aug 18, 2024
NI
She is fixated on Sue and her child. And why would she think we are past child bearing age?!!!

Sue I’m glad you’re reporting her, she’s harassing you and if that was my daughter’s name in her mouth I wouldn’t be as patient
Yes I could definitely have some more kids.

Roaring at this!! 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_6331.jpeg
    IMG_6331.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 53

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
What she spends her money on is an illness itself! A lovely spray of flowers for the grave at Christmas would be suffice. My children get what they need and to an extent what they want especially at Christmas and I’m telling you now I won’t be spending what she spends. I couldn’t afford it and thats 2 people working full time. Plus I’m taking advantage of them still being young and actually playing with toys!

Feel like getting a few dolls myself and applying for PIP if this is what it can get you!
I buy my two year old quality wooden toys that will encourage and aid their development with books and clothes, not a pile of plastic trash that would over stimulate them.

My 6 year old gets what she’d like within reason. I prefer to spend time with my kids, take them on holiday, enrich their lives and make memories. The endless toys sends me, my girls wouldn’t even know what to do with them all. My older girl told her auntie the LOL dolls were a waste of money and my toddler says peppa pig needs the naughty step (she may have got that from me).

But seriously I work bloody hard for my kids and I’m certainly not jealous of that trash, I doubt my kids are either

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Sabby you crusty nicker , bapped faced clampit , I'm home stressed and tired after a hard days work , having to face abuse from irate customers , IT issues and a lot more 😡 just for me to pay my taxes so you can buy se for pretend children !!! Not only do you buy se , you look se , you talk se, you eat se , your house looks se , your whole life is se , your plastic dollies look se , your attitude to life is se , YOU LOVE sE !!! you absolute clampit , away and take your face for a se !! And while we're at it , seen as your in the money , away and pay that lassie her £15 back for keyrings she never recieved , aghhh you have a good arse for kicking !!!

you know

May 25, 2024
northern ireland
Could someone screen record that video please. I’ve had enough it’s all going to the police on Monday. When I drop MY daughter as school I’ll be heading down to police station. I don’t want or need you prayers for my child. She shouldn’t even me mentioned at all. Never mind having pictures of her in your phone. She will be getting a visit from the police.
I have it if you need it