Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Could someone screen record that video please. I’ve had enough it’s all going to the police on Monday. When I drop MY daughter as school I’ll be heading down to police station. I don’t want or need you prayers for my child. She shouldn’t even me mentioned at all. Never mind having pictures of her in your phone. She will be getting a visit from the police.
I hope you really do go to the PSNI. I more of a "no tout" type. But in this case she needs a good slap round the face from the proper authorities.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
She’s assuming we are all past it because she is the old miserable bag.
She’s past it herself! What’s she chatting about 🙄.
Sue, sending you love, she’s being an absolute bully towards you & your family, we know here what’s been said, she’s just twisting and I think the time is right to stop her. She can’t behave like this & get away with it

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
I hope you really do go to the PSNI. I more of a "no tout" type. But in this case she needs a good slap round the face from the proper authorities.
I don't deal with cops either I'm a face to face person but if I was to see her I'd deffo be lifted she needs a good reality check of she was in belfast her door would be put up her hall and she would be chain to a lamp post. Dangerous women she is.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
@Fiefie can write up a letter ordering her not to mention you or your family and also add on any 3rd party you don't need a solicitor to do it either and someone on here will have her address if u google it u will see some formats of the letter I will post a screenshot she would s herself.
I am reporting online right now

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
Sue is also show evidence she is going after a vulnerable lady with a life threatening illness and gaining from it, shows how dangerous she is and also show some of the ‘gossip’ posts you have written. That shows her retaliation is unwarranted and over the top and it is not as she claims ‘bullying’! I hope your child isn’t aware of her fixation on her