Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
What angers me about her videos is her supporters what is wrong with people how can someone pair something that evil and people support her I don’t get it

Just had a wee look at the person who commented on that video about Sue's daughter. I wondered what kind of woman would support that with a comment "Well said"!
Turns out she works for Tesco, does she know Scabby Sabby uses that as an insult?
She is also a BIG animal lover, especially dogs, does she know she abuses animals on a regular basis, documented on camera?
I cannot imagine being seen supporting a groomer, or an animal abuser

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Is there any way of finding out who is in this actual group?
A few of us have come out as who we are to some of the group but other than that no one has to say who they are especially the way Sabrina attacks people it’s safer to not be known 😳 my account on TikTok is me so whoever has me on there know who I am but then again someone else from
Omagh has been on here and outed me, I’ve rambled on lol my point was if you don’t share anything private no one will ever know. I trust you lovely folk but Sabrina’s minions stalk this page to unfortunately

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Just had a wee look at the person who commented on that video about Sue's daughter. I wondered what kind of woman would support that with a comment "Well said"!
Turns out she works for Tesco, does she know Scabby Sabby uses that as an insult?
She is also a BIG animal lover, especially dogs, does she know she abuses animals on a regular basis, documented on camera?
I cannot imagine being seen supporting a groomer, or an animal abuser
I couldn’t either people have no shame but there’s a saying birds of a feather flock together, abusers support abusers same with bully’s and pedos

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
A few of us have come out as who we are to some of the group but other than that no one has to say who they are especially the way Sabrina attacks people it’s safer to not be known 😳 my account on TikTok is me so whoever has me on there know who I am but then again someone else from
Omagh has been on here and outed me, I’ve rambled on lol my point was if you don’t share anything private no one will ever know. I trust you lovely folk but Sabrina’s minions stalk this page to unfortunately
That’s who I was thinking off, we have a fair idea who’s trustworthy in here, some of us are quieter than others but its the ones we never hear from needs looking at

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
That’s who I was thinking off, we have a fair idea who’s trustworthy in here, some of us are quieter than others but its the ones we never hear from needs looking at
The ones I have on Tik tok I trust and I actually have a lovely lassie on here as a friend on Facebook .. I'm a bit confused as who from here I'm following or whose following me 😂 I'm blonde for a fecking reason 🙈 🤣.. but I'm genuine and trustworthy !! . And I'm honoured to meet such a lovely bunch of people 💗 I hate sabby with a passion but the interaction we have here , it's like we've been friends since forever 💗 ❤️ xx

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
The ones I have on Tik tok I trust and I actually have a lovely lassie on here as a friend on Facebook .. I'm a bit confused as who from here I'm following or whose following me 😂 I'm blonde for a fecking reason 🙈 🤣.. but I'm genuine and trustworthy !! . And I'm honoured to meet such a lovely bunch of people 💗 I hate sabby with a passion but the interaction we have here , it's like we've been friends since forever 💗 ❤️ xx
Me too, I’ve got you and a few other lovely ladies but wouldn’t wanna risk it in here where sabby can see. Sue, I’m glad you’re taking this to the police, that video was disgusting.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
I have no intention of wanting to know who is on here,thanks to sabrina tho we know who some are, I have no intention of revealing myself,I'm a very private person and want to stay that way,I'm sure you're all very nice people but I'm one of these people who trust very few people, if I do find out who's on here I keep it to myself, I'm not like sabrina.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Does anyone else find it absolutely hysterical that she calls us the crazy freaks? While she fights with herself into phone everywhere she goes. Refer's to her boobs as "private lady upper parts" etc then spews pure venom. I'm starting to think there are at least four different personalities in her head.
At least 4, it's surprising she isnt claiming benefits for them all

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
I have no intention of wanting to know who is on here,thanks to sabrina tho we know who some are, I have no intention of revealing myself,I'm a very private person and want to stay that way,I'm sure you're all very nice people but I'm one of these people who trust very few people, if I do find out who's on here I keep it to myself, I'm not like sabrina.
I totally understand KWIS, but it was more the people that aren’t ever heard of is probably Sabrina or her minion, I didnt mean to invade on anyone’s privacy 🫥