Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

bluebelley

Jun 10, 2024
Ireland
That video talking about Charlene & IVF

Oh my god…vile

Wouldnt mind but she actually looks stunning, not that it matters but still
As someone who battled infertility and needed ivf I’m actually devastated by that video. I feel so so sorry for Charlene 😔 no-one deserves that. Sabrina is practically mocking her for needing help with fertility! That is nothing to be ashamed of!!!!!

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Oh she is DRIPPING in jealousy over Charlene, she is and has everything Scabby doesnt
She is beautiful, young, and has a baby

Those threats about posting peoples children need adding to the list against her
She forgets she HAS wished harm on angel babies
Messing with "her boys" SHE DOESNT HAVE ANY BOYS
Psycho

May 6, 2024
antrim
Omg I’ve just seen she’s shared that Charlene girls wee boy the horrible t!!
Sabrina here the thing, you have no kids, they’re dead. No matter how much you dislike people mentioning them it is NOT the same as mentioning or posting photos of a real living kid!!
And why are you saying that girl is ugly? Are you blind as well as daft! You evil b you will get your comeuppance!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
As someone who battled infertility and needed ivf I’m actually devastated by that video. I feel so so sorry for Charlene 😔 no-one deserves that. Sabrina is practically mocking her for needing help with fertility! That is nothing to be ashamed of!!!!!
She needs removed of all social media she’s like a big child stalking people see if she had a life or a job and I won’t say the other thing 😳 she wouldn’t have the time to stalk people she would be too busy

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Omg I’ve just seen she’s shared that Charlene girls wee boy the horrible t!!
Sabrina here the thing, you have no kids, they’re dead. No matter how much you dislike people mentioning them it is NOT the same as mentioning or posting photos of a real living kid!!
And why are you saying that girl is ugly? Are you blind as well as daft! You evil b you will get your comeuppance!

She hasnt share a childs picture has she?
How many photos of other peoples children does she have
her phone needs checking
She doesnt have children, she has no business posting anyone else children