Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Right I'm sorry I've held of saying this for a few days now but see them comments referring to a miscarriage as a missed period I'm sorry but they are sick, as someone who's had a miscarriage I can assure you it's not a missed period and reading them comments are very insensitive and plus it's giving her more fuel to call us bullies, I'm sorry she has shared your boy on tiktok but maybe stop with the insensitive comments.

May 7, 2024
ireland
Right I'm sorry I've held of saying this for a few days now but see them comments referring to a miscarriage as a missed period I'm sorry but they are sick, as someone who's had a miscarriage I can assure you it's not a missed period and reading them comments are very insensitive and plus it's giving her more fuel to call us bullies, I'm sorry she has shared your boy on tiktok but maybe stop with the insensitive comments.
I think the point people are making is that she didnt have a miscarriage at all, this story only surfaced in recent times. She is making a mockery of people like you and I who actually have had a miscarriage.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
as mentioned a few days back nobody on here believes Logan even exited, that’s why the comment regarding a missed period.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I agree and I don’t agree with those comments either. I also don’t believe she ever was pregnant to begin with. I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I think the point people are making is that she didnt have a miscarriage at all, this story only surfaced in recent times. She is making a mockery of people like you and I who actually have had a miscarriage.
Yes I agree we only have her word that she had a miscarriage we know she lies about everything it’s only natural she will lie about this. She wanted something else to talk about and show off about so she invented another child. Plus she is basing what he might have been on a psychic! The psychic could be telling her what she wants to hear.