Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Yes I agree we only have her word that she had a miscarriage we know she lies about everything it’s only natural she will lie about this. She wanted something else to talk about and show off about so she invented another child. Plus she is basing what he might have been on a psychic! The psychic could be telling her what she wants to hear.

Of course the did, Sabrina is famous around the area, this "medium" obviously knew her saw an opportunity and went with it, She even phoned her up and said she had a space open up, Sabrina said that herself. "Medium" is rubbing her hands and looking at Nexts online sale at the same time
IF She had been pregnant she would have done alllllll the crazy crap she does NOW, back then, she saw it as an opprtunity to buy more baby crap, and seek more attention from. Even now she forgets he exists and forgets his name

May 7, 2024
ireland
Yes I agree we only have her word that she had a miscarriage we know she lies about everything it’s only natural she will lie about this. She wanted something else to talk about and show off about so she invented another child. Plus she is basing what he might have been on a psychic! The psychic could be telling her what she wants to hear.
I actually forgot about the psychic element. So she’s basing this idea of Logan - not on any medical evidence, scans etc - but on what mystic meg told her. Im sorry but thats insulting to anyone who has had a miscarraige

May 6, 2024
antrim
I've been wondering it's not been mentioned I don't think is did her mum drink or smoke during pregnancy as would explain her. I don't even know if her mum drinks just a thought
Does anyone remember someone in here a while ago saying that Sabrina either drank or took drugs during her pregnancy with Jamie?

Aug 18, 2024
NI
I've been wondering it's not been mentioned I don't think is did her mum drink or smoke during pregnancy as would explain her. I don't even know if her mum drinks just a thought
I’m by no means defending her or her actions but I’ve often thought maybe a learning disability (if they are still known as that and apologies if thats not a PC term)

It would explain the childlike behaviour

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’m by no means defending her or her actions but I’ve often thought maybe a learning disability (if they are still known as that and apologies if thats not a PC term)

It would explain the childlike behaviour
Someone with a learning disability wouldn’t have the ability to be so nasty and manipulative she is pure evil it’s almost an insult to anyone with a learning disability to class her the same as them.

May 7, 2024
ireland
She doesnt regret her rants
but she took them down

You can see the truth as my videos stand
except you took them down so people cant see what a vicious harpie you are posting someones actual child
luckily its been recorded
I think tiktok removed them as i reported them and one got taken down based on me reporting them. The one where she showed Charlenes instagram. Not sure about the others

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I think tiktok removed them as i reported them and one got taken down based on me reporting them. The one where she showed Charlenes instagram. Not sure about the others
I thought the one showing Charlenes son was taken down way too quickly for it to be Tiktok, It has already been reposted (with the child blanked out, thats how I managed to see it) Every day she gets worse, its incredible

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Someone with a learning disability wouldn’t have the ability to be so nasty and manipulative she is pure evil it’s almost an insult to anyone with a learning disability to class her the same as them.
I agree there: learning disability wouldn’t have the craftiness of her being vindictive etc etc.

If she was on the spectrum she’d be far less confrontational, more much logical and perhaps a bit more bright.