Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Maybe a lesson to be learnt here is stop using your real tiktok account to make sick comments about missed periods or anything else about her,we all know what she's like but you all keep giving her something to come back with, she's absolutely sick to have put that wee boy on tiktok or call that woman names but what did you expect especially the way she went after Sue and her family.

guurrllls

Jun 3, 2024
Ireland
I went back and I could still see it so I screen recorded it ( I have never done this before and had to get Google’s assistants) I tried to upload it here but it says the file is to large.
Honestly this woman needs looked at! How any sane person can expose someone else’s child in retaliation is fcking nuts and needs locked up. Seriously crazy crazy moves

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I know I’m not very active today but was watching there her video about your girl saying about missed period. And Sabrina says she didn’t keep a pregnancy test of logan, same way she didn’t keep of Jamie’s. Okay! So Sabrina, can you explain then if you knew you was pregnant with Logan with this pregnancy stick proof. Why have you never stated in the lockdown post you had up saying stay safe. And have Jamie’s name all over it. Where’s Logan name? Or baby bump if you knew you was pregnant you’d of always mentioned it. So stop with you bullshit. It’s quite pathetic
God bless our nhs the same nhs she bad mouths 🙄🙄🙄

Had to scroll back to the video of the “hatemail”

The writing is the same

Everything she does is for attention and sympathy I always knew she sent them to herself the whole town knows if

Attachments

• IMG_0848.jpeg
    IMG_0848.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 59

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I agree there: learning disability wouldn’t have the craftiness of her being vindictive etc etc.

If she was on the spectrum she’d be far less confrontational, more much logical and perhaps a bit more bright.
Exactly people on the spectrum get a hard time but they are some of the most honest thoughtful people you could meet because they think so much about everything well that’s my experience of people with it. All Sabrina does is think up ways to hurt people and be as horrible as possible and all the attention she craves as well is not something that a person on the spectrum would want

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland

The writing is the same

Everything she does is for attention and sympathy I always knew she sent them to herself the whole town knows if
I always knew the writing was the same the letters rang like her. And I’ve only just seen the way “what” is spelt “ wat” in her comments and messages to me that’s how she spelt what

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

The writing is the same

That’s a good point where was Logan then? I agree everyone at this point knows she wrote them and they stopped when she was supposedly getting bullied in TikTok didn’t need the attention of the mail anymore so she said made something else up

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh

The writing is the same

That’s absolutely the same writing. the way she writes the letter U in Particular. Kinda strange
how the letters have stopped since CC came on the go. Queue a new letter any day…….

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh

The writing is the same

That’s absolutely the same writing. The way she writes the letter u is quite obvious. Kinda funny how these letters have stopped since CC came on the radar. Queue a new letter arriving any day now……

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Exactly people on the spectrum get a hard time but they are some of the most honest thoughtful people you could meet because they think so much about everything well that’s my experience of people with it. All Sabrina does is think up ways to hurt people and be as horrible as possible and all the attention she craves as well is not something that a person on the spectrum would want
most of us wouldn’t have it in us to do what sabby does.