Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I know I’m not very active today but was watching there her video about your girl saying about missed period. And Sabrina says she didn’t keep a pregnancy test of logan, same way she didn’t keep of Jamie’s. Okay! So Sabrina, can you explain then if you knew you was pregnant with Logan with this pregnancy stick proof. Why have you never stated in the lockdown post you had up saying stay safe. And have Jamie’s name all over it. Where’s Logan name? Or baby bump if you knew you was pregnant you’d of always mentioned it. So stop with you bullshit. It’s quite pathetic
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She's such a child !

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Charlene has hit back at what Sabrina said about her and she is well within her rights to but Sabrina don’t tar us all with the same brush. That’s one persons opinion after you called her all the names under the sun. We can control what each writes on TikTok. Nor would we have the right too.
Also the police comment she’s like oh they will be turned on their heel because they have done nothing for her. We haven’t done anything illegal. She has by talking about underage children.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Do learning disabilities not come in all shapes/sizes? She actually reminds me very much of someone I grew up with and thats how that person was described. I was certainly not insinuating she was on the spectrum. I think some of you give her too much credit by what you refer to her as.
Mild, moderate, server. You get checked my a doctor in regards your mental state, tests are ran and questions asked about your daily life. They go through an IQ test and work it out.

All I will say I’m fed up people saying you don’t look drives me mad that. It’s called a hidden disability.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Mild, moderate, server. You get checked my a doctor in regards your mental state, tests are ran and questions asked about your daily life. They go through an IQ test and work it out.

All I will say I’m fed up people saying you don’t look drives me mad that. It’s called a hidden disability.
Oh same Joanne. My legs are fed from blood clots and pulmonary embolisms after having Amelia. I can’t walk the length of my self and live in Constant pain. The car that she posted that I was draped over lol is my mobility car I’ve a new one now. But when people look at me they don’t see the disability underneath. The wee old ladies give me some death stares when I rock up and park in disabled spots. I wave my blue badge at them hahaha

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s doing herself more harm than good she’s obsessed with cc and who we all are yes she might have figured some of us but she won’t guess us all! I hope he devices are seized it’s very weird behaviour having strangers children’s pictures on your phone!! And the we scratch card win keep it for your tuck shop in Hyde bank
Sure she said “I don’t have the pictures on my phone I deleted them all “ implying she had them but got scared and deleted them.

Aug 18, 2024
NI

Just to make it clear I’m not saying she is on the spectrum. I perhaps have used the wrong term by saying learning disability. Not claiming to be some sort of expert. I stand by my opinion that I don’t believe she behaves like a fully functioning 43 or 44 year old however that should be described. Thats the initial point I was making.