Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Someone with a learning disability wouldn’t have the ability to be so nasty and manipulative she is pure evil it’s almost an insult to anyone with a learning disability to class her the same as them.
I agree she's just a narcissistic bastard thinks the world owes her something there's no diagnosis in the world that gives anyone any excuse 2 behave the way she does .. she loves 2 hear her own voice thinks she talks sense when really she contradicts herself constantly... It's a fing joke her followers that r up her hole have a fing cheek 2 say anything about us when that vermin is Putting pics up of LIVING kids again! And they still sit there saying Ur just right Sabrina or U so lovely Sabrina yous just wait until she turns on yous and she will! And see when she does they can stay outta here expecting us 2 then have their backs!! She's a vile women and karma will come to her far quicker than any of us!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Mild, moderate, server. You get checked my a doctor in regards your mental state, tests are ran and questions asked about your daily life. They go through an IQ test and work it out.

All I will say I’m fed up people saying you don’t look drives me mad that. It’s called a hidden disability.
I took my son whose 15 and non verbal autistic to get his blazer and shirts yesterday cutting it fine I know but he hates the town, the fella in the shop was talking away to him making jokes and it just looked like my son ignored him 😂 but I could see my son become more and more stressed 😳 like you say it’s a hidden disability and I’m fed up telling people he’s non verbal it’s no ones business my daughter whispered in his ear, gone do an autism for the man 😂 which made my son laugh

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Charlene has hit back at what Sabrina said about her and she is well within her rights to but Sabrina don’t tar us all with the same brush. That’s one persons opinion after you called her all the names under the sun. We can control what each writes on TikTok. Nor would we have the right too.
Also the police comment she’s like oh they will be turned on their heel because they have done nothing for her. We haven’t done anything illegal. She has by talking about underage children.
Have you seen what's on that jayjay/damian account, it's not nice, just thought I'd let you know.

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Just to make it clear I’m not saying she is on the spectrum. I perhaps have used the wrong term by saying learning disability. Not claiming to be some sort of expert. I stand by my opinion that I don’t believe she behaves like a fully functioning 43 or 44 year old however that should be described. Thats the initial point I was making.
Personally speaking I think she’s bipolar

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
Not forgetting making us up holding a kettle for tea at 3 in morning lol
He has best laugh about very cheeky
They bring so much joy I’ve a nephew on the spectrum and the one liners he hits out with have us rolling with laughter I just love him to bits his honesty and how he sees things amazes me! It actually makes me take a step back and look at it through eyes and totally changes my outlook

purplepumpkin

May 28, 2024
Omagh
I took my son whose 15 and non verbal autistic to get his blazer and shirts yesterday cutting it fine I know but he hates the town, the fella in the shop was talking away to him making jokes and it just looked like my son ignored him 😂 but I could see my son become more and more stressed 😳 like you say it’s a hidden disability and I’m fed up telling people he’s non verbal it’s no ones business my daughter whispered in his ear, gone do an autism for the man 😂 which made my son laugh
The best secret keepers we say our one works for top secret agency and he's under cover lol 😆 you develop a sense of humour having someone close with the condition

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It’s obvious it’s her those videos are exactly like hers
I agree she's just a narcissistic bastard thinks the world owes her something there's no diagnosis in the world that gives anyone any excuse 2 behave the way she does .. she loves 2 hear her own voice thinks she talks sense when really she contradicts herself constantly... It's a fing joke her followers that r up her hole have a fing cheek 2 say anything about us when that vermin is Putting pics up of LIVING kids again! And they still sit there saying Ur just right Sabrina or U so lovely Sabrina yous just wait until she turns on yous and she will! And see when she does they can stay outta here expecting us 2 then have their backs!! She's a vile women and karma will come to her far quicker than any of us!
She is just pure evil and I think trying to give reasons for her behaviour is just a way to try and understand how someone can be so evil normal people don’t think like her there are no words to actually describe her 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The best secret keepers we say our one works for top secret agency and he's under cover lol 😆 you develop a sense of humour having someone close with the condition
You really do don’t you and my son has a great sense of humour he’s hilarious in txt fully aware of sarcasm and how to use it and his sister knows how to make him smile, definitely the best secret keepers even if he could talk he would share no information with anyone 😂 my other son said it’s not relevant to give as much information as you do mummy as I over share 😂