Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Silent member here but am I the only one who thinks Charlene went too far. To say Jamie slithered out of her is wrong on so many levels. You can dislike someone but that is just wrong. All children are beautiful and to say burn his photo……I’m sorry but that is sick as do
I agree totally with you but would you go on Sabrina’s page and comment on her videos when she is calling people awful names and saying things about their children would you comment on her video? If not then you really can’t say anything on here and the comment didn’t come from us

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I agree the comment was wrong but I can also imagine the anger Charlene felt at having her son posted and insulted on TikTok and Sabrina now will play the victim and Charlene will look the bad one 😳
Yip because she went lower than Sabby did. Really what do people expect tho when they use their own profiles 2 call Sabby out it was bond 2 happen she shouldv had a fake account before going for Sabrina when she's already ripped a few of yous apart in here x

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I agree I don’t think Charlene is on here and based of those comments tonight I am glad. I get what Sabrina done was out of order but she done it to at least 2 people on here and they never stooped so low. Part of me is angry to because it completely backs Sabrinas notion that she is bullied.
That’s my thoughts too it backs her up and it didn’t even come from here

Aug 18, 2024
NI
I never saw cloud getting accused just pig lol that’s why I thought why cloud respond to pig is Sabrina lol
Yeah the original post mentioned the 2 accounts, must have been edited when Clouds responded.

I don’t think she’ll be in the right frame of mind to be coming on here tonight even if one of the accounts was hers.

Quiet One you may keep a lookout for us.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yeah the original post mentioned the 2 accounts, must have been edited when Clouds responded.

I don’t think she’ll be in the right frame of mind to be coming on here tonight even if one of the accounts was hers.

Quiet One you may keep a lookout for us.
I can’t say a word but anyone who guessed her usual behaviour is right 😳 same crap again

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That’s the impression I just got 😂
Omg same. I think she’s just come on to see if we agreed with that or not. Who are we to judge when someone reacts like Charlene did. We don’t know her personally and neither does Sabrina. She really needs to be careful who she is insulting. Not saying i agree with that comment.
Sabrina would be so much happier if she just didn’t look on other accounts about her. She says she blocked them so keep them blocked and get on with your life.