Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Omg same. I think she’s just come on to see if we agreed with that or not. Who are we to judge when someone reacts like Charlene did. We don’t know her personally and neither does Sabrina. She really needs to be careful who she is insulting. Not saying i agree with that comment.
Sabrina would be so much happier if she just didn’t look on other accounts about her. She says she blocked them so keep them blocked and get on with your life.
Her latest video kind off proved she read in here saying we never said anything as bad. And anyway why does she need an ambulance for someone insulting her look at the hell she’s been giving you and you weren’t ringing an ambulance 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Thats what I thought would end up happening. It really is a drain on our services now. Especially on a Friday night.
I feel for someone who would genuinely need an ambulance and can’t get one you don’t need an any for sh well she doesn’t anyway and sure the hospital won’t see her and she’ll be sent home again like what’s the point, she could stick a bandage on it herself and get on with life

Aug 18, 2024
NI
I feel for someone who would genuinely need an ambulance and can’t get one you don’t need an any for sh well she doesn’t anyway and sure the hospital won’t see her and she’ll be sent home again like what’s the point, she could stick a bandage on it herself and get on with life
I would say its her followers contacting Police and Ambulance too especially with that “it ends tonight” video. She has made it seem before doing what she does could mean her being with her boys but does she not realise where she js doing it is not going to result in that.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Omg same. I think she’s just come on to see if we agreed with that or not. Who are we to judge when someone reacts like Charlene did. We don’t know her personally and neither does Sabrina. She really needs to be careful who she is insulting. Not saying i agree with that comment.
Sabrina would be so much happier if she just didn’t look on other accounts about her. She says she blocked them so keep them blocked and get on with your life.
Exactly

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I would say it’s her followers contacting Police and Ambulance too especially with that “it ends tonight” video. She has made it seem before doing what she does could mean her being with her boys but does she not realise where she js doing it is not going to result in that.
they should know by now it’s all for attention she’ll be raging if they take her to Enniskillen she’ll be giving of to her followers 😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I would say its her followers contacting Police and Ambulance too especially with that “it ends tonight” video. She has made it seem before doing what she does could mean her being with her boys but does she not realise where she js doing it is not going to result in that.
Sure her last video she showed her call log she was on 101 for 6 mins noone answered then she rang 999.. they don't take her seriously cos it's all cuts in places that Ur not guna die from she doesn't do her neck wrists so on .. where Ur cuts r placed tells them exactly what Ur mindset is and hers tells them I want attention..she said it's an addiction no it's not🤣 she's hasn't a clue oh I forgot Sabby is worse than anyone so hers might be an addiction 🤔.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sure her last video she showed her call log she was on 101 for 6 mins noone answered then she rang 999.. they don't take her seriously cos it's all cuts in places that Ur not guna die from she doesn't do her neck wrists so on .. where Ur cuts r placed tells them exactly what Ur mindset is and hers tells them I want attention..she said it's an addiction no it's not🤣 she's hasn't a clue oh I forgot Sabby is worse than anyone so hers might be an addiction 🤔.
Thats what I don’t understand you don’t need an ambulance for a cut on your arm 😂 like what even Sabrina they know rightly it’s all for attention

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Does anyone think that charleen is trying to tarnish this site by saying them comments, she just seemed to come from nowhere, what was that you were saying earlier about karma sabrina, see your evil words and actions came back to bite you in your big ass. If you can't take it don't give it.
she shouts away about karma 😂 I think she got her own karma tonight then when someone came back as nasty as her

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Does anyone think that charleen is trying to tarnish this site by saying them comments, she just seemed to come from nowhere, what was that you were saying earlier about karma sabrina, see your evil words and actions came back to bite you in your big ass. If you can't take it don't give it.
Nah I just think she's been watching awhile an made a comment then it all kicked off from there

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Thats what I don’t understand you don’t need an ambulance for a cut on your arm 😂 like what even Sabrina they know rightly it’s all for attention
🤣 Ano she's a pain in the NHS hole .. does she not realise that there's sooo many people look at her an just think that women is a lunatic they couldn pay me enough 2 walk even 1 day in her shoes I would hate people 2 look at me an think stay away from her she's bat s crazy so her saying we're jealous of her is hilarious grown ass women shouting at her phone all day long talking to spurts oh aye loads 2 be jealous off 🤣