Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
And the drama continues go to
She has to understand that actions have consequences, I don't agree with the comments Charlene made but did sabrina think she was going to get away with what she done.
She met her match 😳 she didn’t like it then so threw a tantrum I think she has another post up the ambulance is not long away talk about an attention seeking t

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
Just caught up, my wee one had me up for an hour and a half, think she’s got a wee ingrown toenail and now I’m blaming myself for cutting it wrong 🙈

What have I watched?! An ambulance again. Don’t get me wrong I have compassion but that didn’t seem genuine distress that seemed ‘I can’t manipulate or control this situation but I’ll try’. Also that comment from Charlene disgusts me, by all means report her to the police like Sue, don’t become a vile bully

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
See we get a bit of a Logan backstory. Few things I noticed you would think if this was the baby she was obviously trying for as she said about getting all the negative tests wouldn’t you take as many pictures as you can. Also who is this mysterious man she was with for a good few months if they were trying for months. Also the whole thing with buying the tests after the miscarriage to watch the lines fade everyday correct me if I’m wrong that’s only been about in the last few years. It’s very popular with the TTC community on tiktok. Sounds like she watched a few of those videos and took suggestions. Also in previous videos she’s always said the test as in one test. It’s very sus that we have never heard this story before. She’s sitting in that room talking about Jamie’s birth to work herself up into a state so she looks all hard done by. See she forget to mention the ambulance.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
........sigh
Yet another performance, throws about vile insults, brings other peoples actual children into things, gets mud slung back, tears & woe is me yet again. At least at the end of that last video she admits the rooms full of toys is "all this se".

Charlene lashed out, I have no idea what I would have done if someone posted photos of my young child online with identifying details.
Someone has purposely sought out these photos, saved them on their phone, to willingly post them to cause distress. That is calculating behaviour.

Again she contradicts herself over and over, far too many times/videos to mention this time.
The writing on the ""hate mail"" is clearly hers
Answering her own posts through the Damian account
The posting here, that was a complete s show for a while there
She has lost all sense of reality, schizophrenic, BiPolar, I am not sure, but there is a LOT at play there and she needs sectioned before she hurts more than herself. The public, especially children ARE at risk from her.

sugarstring

Jul 31, 2024
Belfast
I agree totally with you but would you go on Sabrina’s page and comment on her videos when she is calling people awful names and saying things about their children would you comment on her video? If not then you really can’t say anything on here and the comment didn’t come from us
I didn’t say it came from anyone on here. I said I don’t post on here but what Charlene said was disgusting. I didn’t say that she was on here either. It was merely my opinion.

Jun 9, 2024
Lancashire
See we get a bit of a Logan backstory. Few things I noticed you would think if this was the baby she was obviously trying for as she said about getting all the negative tests wouldn’t you take as many pictures as you can. Also who is this mysterious man she was with for a good few months if they were trying for months. Also the whole thing with buying the tests after the miscarriage to watch the lines fade everyday correct me if I’m wrong that’s only been about in the last few years. It’s very popular with the TTC community on tiktok. Sounds like she watched a few of those videos and took suggestions. Also in previous videos she’s always said the test as in one test. It’s very sus that we have never heard this story before. She’s sitting in that room talking about Jamie’s birth to work herself up into a state so she looks all hard done by. See she forget to mention the ambulance.
I feel like she really would mention the man's name she can't hold personal details to herself. She's never even told a story about him. I don't know I just don't buy it 🤷🏼‍♀️