Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Anyone have any luck with oasis tickets? I couldn’t even get on the website 😭😭😭

I saw a post yesterday, someone (tech savvy) posted the odds of the average person getting tickets and the odds were astronomical. Scalpers have software and huge setups. They command exorbitant prices and have the technology to succeed. It pushes tickets for events like this out of the genuine fans hands sadly.

I did also see a meme about imagine being an original fan and missing out in tickets to a wee lassie from Blackpool because she wants to hear Wonderwall live:LOL:

May 6, 2024
antrim
I saw a post yesterday, someone (tech savvy) posted the odds of the average person getting tickets and the odds were astronomical. Scalpers have software and huge setups. They command exorbitant prices and have the technology to succeed. It pushes tickets for events like this out of the genuine fans hands sadly.

I did also see a meme about imagine being an original fan and missing out in tickets to a wee lassie from Blackpool because she wants to hear Wonderwall live:LOL:
I’m devastated 😭 some greedy scammers are already listing their tickets for over 2 grand! Clearly had no intentions of going, they just wanted to make money off those who did.Why do some people have to spoil it for everyone 😡

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water

The last part of this is so true this is a cousins daughter she is 19 got hers yesterday 😡

Attachments

• 2DF0A90C-6841-41AC-AC38-FBE181749B97.jpeg
    2DF0A90C-6841-41AC-AC38-FBE181749B97.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 40
May 6, 2024
antrim
Often its recording children day too!
Although I think Asda has put a stop to that
I’d say there were plenty of complaints about that mad woman walking around recording things. How is she not embarrassed that other people can hear her talking se to the phone while pushing her doll around.
I would be fascinated to be a shop at the same time as her 😂

Aug 18, 2024
NI
I’d say there were plenty of complaints about that mad woman walking around recording things. How is she not embarrassed that other people can hear her talking se to the phone while pushing her doll around.
I would be fascinated to be a shop at the same time as her 😂
This is what I’ll never understand as someone who suffers with severe anxiety how anyone can draw that much attention to themselves. Also as a fellow bigger girl how she can hoof it into the town with her “dodgy knee” and record herself talking at the same time.

She also picks the busiest place to stand and record at the trolleys. I’m surprised some older person with no filter hasn’t told her to catch herself on.

Aug 22, 2024
England
God bless our nhs the same nhs she bad mouths 🙄🙄🙄

Had to scroll back to the video of the “hatemail”

The writing is the same

Everything she does is for attention and sympathy I always knew she sent them to herself the whole town knows if
Caught out if you look at the last postcard the capital G are the same as the poster she did for the NHS. 🙈