Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I didnt either, I dont know if there was a video about an ambulance, or just a report of one....
I didn’t see a video up but someone said she had called 101 then 999. I knew there was an ambulance because I looked out my window as soon as I saw the video with the phone and he saying she was done so she had called it straight away or maybe even before the video 😳

May 24, 2024
ireland
I fell down 3 steps smashed my head off the wall and broke my foot and then fell down another something like 12 13 steps trying to stand up and knocked myself out, I was unconscious and had a concussion and I barely remember the ambulance man saying hey *my name* it’s ok you’re ok stay with me , that’s all I remember , and ended up in hospital for 5 days with surgery and everything and even I felt bad when I came around thinking I wasted their time with a BROKEN FOOT AND 2 broken fingers. And later I found out I tore all my ligaments. And that was an actual emergency. And I feel bad and she calls them over a self made scratch knowing she’s going to refuse any help? So why fin ring them then? She infuriates me the way she just wastes their time for someone who’s genuinely in need

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
They can’t deny her health care but repeat offenders who abuse the system can sometimes be refused ambulance for sh same with the police that’s why they don’t come out anymore. Some people are not even allowed to call the police for help. I rang an ambulance for a very drunk man who fell and cut his head badly one night his friend had come to my front door and no one else would open their door, ambulance refused to come he’s a well known alcoholic police wouldn’t come either they said he wasn’t urgent and needed to make his own way there that’s what needs to be done with it, disgusting having an ambulance out for a cut
I've honestly never heard of it the only way I've ever heard of a paramedic refusing 2 take someone is when they r known 2 be aggressive and the police can't assist them so instead the police r sent 2 them 2 pick them up and bring them 2 the hospital they r the ones U will see that r handcuffed 2 the beds .. I've a friend who is a paramedic and that's what he told me when I asked cos if that person did die then the family can sue the NHS so they have 2 cover their own back and I bet the paramedics r sickened by her cos while they r looking after her it takes them away from someone in need he lost a few people from not getting 2 theirs fast enough because he was dealing an attention seeker just like Sabby

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
I was once walking through a city I lived in at the time with a friend one evening. We happened across a lady in her 60s walking infront of traffic trying to 💀. Rang an ambulance and told it wasn’t a medical emergency so they wouldn’t be coming. I asked if they’d like to wait 10mibs or so and it definitely would be. This lady needed to get to a place of safety so unfortunately I had to ring the police, it definitely wasn’t their job but they had to respond and take her to ED. I still get angry now that this lady wasn’t entitled to an ambulance

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I fell down 3 steps smashed my head off the wall and broke my foot and then fell down another something like 12 13 steps trying to stand up and knocked myself out, I was unconscious and had a concussion and I barely remember the ambulance man saying hey *my name* it’s ok you’re ok stay with me , that’s all I remember , and ended up in hospital for 5 days with surgery and everything and even I felt bad when I came around thinking I wasted their time with a BROKEN FOOT AND 2 broken fingers. And later I found out I tore all my ligaments. And that was an actual emergency. And I feel bad and she calls them over a self made scratch knowing she’s going to refuse any help? So why fin ring them then? She infuriates me the way she just wastes their time for someone who’s genuinely in need
Im glad your ok that sounds scary and very painful 😣
I don’t understand why she calls them either when she refuses help, if she doesn’t need stitches then she can be treated by herself at home but I suppose she wouldn’t get all the attention if she did that I’m surprised she didn’t have it up about the ambulance but maybe even she has some level of shame about ringing it and not needing it

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I've honestly never heard of it the only way I've ever heard of a paramedic refusing 2 take someone is when they r known 2 be aggressive and the police can't assist them so instead the police r sent 2 them 2 pick them up and bring them 2 the hospital they r the ones U will see that r handcuffed 2 the beds .. I've a friend who is a paramedic and that's what he told me when I asked cos if that person did die then the family can sue the NHS so they have 2 cover their own back and I bet the paramedics r sickened by her cos while they r looking after her it takes them away from someone in need he lost a few people from not getting 2 theirs fast enough because he was dealing an attention seeker just like Sabby
It was a friend told me about the police that in some cases they aren’t allowed to respond to sh anymore as the person has developed and attachment to them and has no intention of taking their own life but rings them constantly even to the point of knowing when certain officers are working. I’m not 100 sure about ambulance but having worked in mental health we were told they can be asked to refuse to respond to sh as a way to try to get the person to stop sh for attention this is in extreme cases though maybe ones calling them a few times a day

May 24, 2024
ireland
Im glad your ok that sounds scary and very painful 😣
I don’t understand why she calls them either when she refuses help, if she doesn’t need stitches then she can be treated by herself at home but I suppose she wouldn’t get all the attention if she did that I’m surprised she didn’t have it up about the ambulance but maybe even she has some level of shame about ringing it and not needing it
Thank you ♥️ I’m good, healing, just a bit slower than I would of liked with a bit more damage than we thought but by Christmas hopefully I’ll be walking again if things go well , I’m not to do any thing except use my frame and my toes to get to a bathroom which takes forever and is a pain in the hole when every morning you need a wee badly 😂😂 I’ll get there :) could of been waaaaay worse,, getting looked after amazingly I want for nothing. Currently she’s gone out to do some shopping so I’m trying to work out a way to pull the blind down so I can play the Xbox 😂 oh she’s a disgrace. Absolutely vile and I have no sympathy for her she instigated that by a million. I just now have plenty of time to talk on here with you guys about her se lol

EmzyEmzy

Aug 17, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’m now in the queue with over 200 thousand ppl in front of me 😭took me over 5 hours waiting in the queue for the queue ffs.
Jokes aside, hope you get one. I tried a while ago and got on straight away for Dublin but they were sold out. Heard they might put two extra dates on though

Edit:
Tickets for Oasis at Dublin’s Croke Park have sold out, Ticketmaster has confirmed.

In a message on its website, the ticket seller said: “There are currently no tickets available. Please check back later as more may be released.”

May 24, 2024
ireland
Just an update baby girl (the pet, not saying what she is cause scabby will work it out) is doing good , her wound is healing nicely she was at the vets yesterday they cleaned it a bit for her and said she was very happy with her but to be safe to keep her in isolation for another week and on antibiotics for another week. She’s going crazy in that bathroom meowing till she wears her self out and has a nap and I feel like a monster over it but it’s for her own good. I’ve only seen her for in almost a week for 2 minutes in the pet carrier because of the leg before she went to the vet. See Sabrina? See how u look after your animals and don’t scream and abuse them and poison them? Take notes didkhead

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
It was a friend told me about the police that in some cases they aren’t allowed to respond to sh anymore as the person has developed and attachment to them and has no intention of taking their own life but rings them constantly even to the point of knowing when certain officers are working. I’m not 100 sure about ambulance but having worked in mental health we were told they can be asked to refuse to respond to sh as a way to try to get the person to stop sh for attention this is in extreme cases though maybe ones calling them a few times a day
They can't tell how serious a person has hurt themselves until they go out that's a call they can't make on the phone U do get ones that prob throw the head up an say do that but legally they must respond most ambulance r assisting people in their homes an only bring them 2the hospital if they can't treat them like chest pains U might not show U r having a heart attack so they will always make U go 2 the hospital then someone in pain that's being on going call and ambulance they can go out an give them strong pain medication in a form of a injection.. where I am from that's how it is.. a cut is no reason 2 go 2 a hospital.. like what U said above why she cuts herself and phones an ambulance is mind blowing but we all see it's purely for attention at this point

May 6, 2024
antrim
This is what it comes down to, Sabrina not being able to take the same s she throws at others without crying suicide or implying she’s going to harm herself. It’s disgusting how she uses that for sympathy. While I definitely don’t agree with that Charlene said, it was wrong and disgusting, but I can only assume she was angry and trying to protect her baby.