Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Bkel

May 6, 2024
Ireland
Also if she thinks the kids are always there and need toys and beds and laptops how come they don’t need food? Why didn’t she set a place for them at the table? Or make them dinner and breakfast??
I couldn't believe my eyes when i seen the laptop to be honest.. People are struggling to keep the house going and here she is buying toys and electronics that'll sit in boxes.. Absolute joke

Aug 22, 2024
England
Its mad though and then the decent people who need one don’t call for one, I took unwell end of may drove myself to the cardiac unit my heart rate was 166 and my blood pressure sky high I didn’t even think of ringing an ambulance 😳 but Sabrina rings them for a cut 😳 and now wasting more services sitting in a hospital so she can post pictures
You should have been in an ambulance with them OB readings like that, but we always get the ones that will make their way in and are so poorly, time wasters should get charged or fined but how they would get the money back is a different story, it’s even the ones that mange to actually take a bed over night then days come in and are discharged, or the ones that play the system to stay in longer. We could write books on it and sadly everyone of these people think it’s the first time their plan has been used and we are silly enough to believe them. People even get their elderly parents admitted and so they can go on holiday knowing they can’t be discharged and they don’t need to pay for any care for them. The list is endless it’s all bed blocking, I seen her arm in a video this week and though what a mess it’s in, but normally they try to hide these scars and definitely don’t post it for the world to see for sympathy or attention

Jul 6, 2024
United Kingdom
I used to truly feel for and worry about Sabrina, it seemed she was being let down by society and the system but with all that’s come to light and her ongoing behaviour I’m baffled and have little sympathy left.

I still feel so terribly sorry for what happened with Jamie and she’s right, no one can tell anyone how to grieve. I don’t care if she copes by buying him crap but stop putting it online for a reaction, surely if you’re bullied you wouldn’t draw attention to it. I don’t care if she has reborns, personally I don’t like hers but some truly are works of art. What I do care about is the ambulance call outs then refusing help, the vile bullying. The spouting venom even at a 10year olds expense then saying it’s fine cause she was angry and the child doesn’t know.

Stop dragging the are out of your tragedy, we all have been through a little hell . But you’ll never live if you hold onto sorrow. We’ve all lost people dear to us. Many of us have angel kids. Some have been through DV, have chronic health issues etc.. we get on with life. My advice Sabrina is go get some bloody help for the love of god and find a life that makes you happy.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

moody_blue

May 26, 2024
Across the water
If she has mutual friends of mine they will have seen the video I put up of her ranting about that wee child’s grave and the things she said so hopefully not many rise to her she will literally do anything for attention. I heard her twice outside today the second time was the Iceland delivery and roaring at the dog before that so she’s fine the half wit
She waited for her delivery before she has gone to get an extra large bandage on her scratch 🙄 Did she not promise her boys that she would not be doing that anymore

May 24, 2024
ireland
Few years ago I ended up getting pumped in the hospital for an accidental overdose. I was not trying to do any harm to myself I just took too many than my body could handle I was On a proper binge. Anyway I came around from everything after sleeping for about 2 days in there and went out for a smoke. The little nurse came running out to me 10 minutes later begging me not to do that again and how worried she was, I didn’t even cross my mind they were worried about me I still feel awful about that
. I was in a bad place,but she knows exactly what she’s doing and when she’s doing it. It’s vile. Oh better wait for my Iceland delivery before popping up to the hospital for my big cutting fiasco. Fuxkinf nob, and then saying she over dosed on sleeping tablets she hasn’t got a clue

Jun 9, 2024
Lancashire
I was laughing when she was buying all the baby toys for Logan.then whips up a laptop hahahah like what is he make your mind up
Does anyone remember her saying when she sees something the boys want she feels kisses on her face. That's how she knows what they want and the stuff they are into. Funny how it's mostly s on sale like 🤣