Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I commented under each picture but the commenTs didn’t show 😳 nor did I see COG unless they appear yet
It's very strange she doesn't want us communicating under the post with r theroies of who it might be so she can blame us and she doesn want her followers 2 see what we say incase we talk 2 much sense let's face it Sabby likes 2 be in control of all them types off accounts hence why she has turned of comments on her own TT

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Am I imagining it but did someone on here post a pic of the " child catcher" from chitty chitty bang bang 🤔

I am pretty sure I did, I had a quick look back but cant find it, it was a good while ago, months rather than weeks. My phone doesnt show small pics down the bottom like that though (I use a Samsung) and I post from my laptop 100% of the time

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I am pretty sure I did, I had a quick look back but cant find it, it was a good while ago, months rather than weeks. My phone doesnt show small pics down the bottom like that though (I use a Samsung) and I post from my laptop 100% of the time
I knew someone did😀 , so sabby or someone has screenshot your pic . We would all make good detectives 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Someone posted on here a few weeks ago Nikki and said she knew things we didn’t that were sick so she could have been referring to that and maybe that’s why she reacted the way she did when she was called a groomer her the twins

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Wtf! Wasn’t there a story that her and ex apparently tortured a child? Is this what they’re maybe referring to? I’m sure it was mentioned on here ages ago!
Im not 100% sure but it’s all on Tattle. Same 💩 they bullied her, won’t leave her alone, they are obsessed with her, she SH, her account got banned, hate mail sent to her home and they are getting the blame, but I think they give up on her p23 and it stops where it’s over 670 pages maybe more lol

Attachments

• IMG_0429.png
    IMG_0429.png
    363.4 KB · Views: 80

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Im not 100% sure but it’s all on Tattle. Same 💩 they bullied her, won’t leave her alone, they are obsessed with her, she SH, her account got banned, hate mail sent to her home and they are getting the blame, but I think they give up on her p23 and it stops where it’s over 670 pages maybe more lol
I think people get tired after a while it’s repetitive and she’s dangerous and god only knows what she has done on others there’s a reason everyone avoids her also she’s very boring to be honest 😂 and when she throws a psycho it’s the same crap no wonder they gave up 😂