Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I can’t see the new video and I’m not clicking on her account 😂 she’s unreal she gives herself away everytime of course it was her scum bag
Do you remember the roaring and anger in her voice the last time an account had posted the photo of her holding him? Well there’s none of that she’s so calm rambling about her death will be on our hands

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
No ones death is our hands ye manipulative t
It’s on herself

She gets taken to hospital everytime she shs there’s no way she isn’t offered help from the crisis team! She doesn’t want the help cos it’s all an act for attention to suit the bully/victim narrative As for justice for her two sons?? They weren’t murdered! What she need justice for??

Her heads lit

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Listen I don't care what pple think of me when I say this if she done herself in it's not on my hands at all I wouldn give a s noone would ever try an manipulate me like that .. does she realise come Friday when she's still here she guna look like the wanker she is... An what did I say she would say(Sabrinas voice )I was staying of here an yous just couldn stop talking about me so I thought naw do yas I'm having my sayyyyyy .. dick!!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I shouldn’t have laughed at that but I did 😂 I don’t believe her maybe I’m wrong but I don’t believe her. She posted your child without your permission and did she care
All lies FFS she guna say on Thursday (Sabrina voice) naw I thought about it an naw I thought do this but naw no way do them it's not my time yet naw no way 🤣