Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I will not have your life on my hands either! I’ve spoke facts about you and your family!! I’ve never mentioned anything bad about your sons either! As you say in your own words I quote “truth hurts” the thing your forgetting Sabrina is ppl know the real you and how poisonous you’ve always been!! Stop playing the victim cos you’re far fing from it
she’s awful isn’t she people will eventually see though as more and more are staring to see the real her. It was ok for her to sit and laugh and make fun of Charlene and mouth of but she doesn’t like it when it’s done back, she’s forever the victim

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
The comments under some posts on tiktok made about Jamie I don't agree with just like posting his pictures but at the same time them pictures were posted by sabrina or with sabrinas permission at some stage regardless posting them is wrong but also 2 wrongs don't make a right and sabrina claiming she didn't post Charlene's kid is pure lies nit only did she show the pics she went in to talk about the child's looks..which in my opinion her little boy is stunning. Sabrina forgers ppl ha e a problem with her and her actions not jamie she won't let that boys soul rest in peace making his memory into a living museum angel mums suffer but they don't play pretend play for over 12 years the respect the loss they had. I myself had to get ivf after 10 years of trying and misscarrying and just because I needed help doesn't make me any less of a mother I battled through depression for them 10 years crying myself to sleep everytime I took my period hating myself thinking my body was failing me.and now I get to look at my 9 year old knowing I carried and birthed my child ivf doesn't define a person or make them any less of a mother. Also I may add anytime sabrina knows she fed up like posting that boys pics she cries wolf and goes down the same story line remember her video of the suicide note. I have lost 2 family members to suicide and I can tell you this none of us seen it coming they didn't threaten to do it or even mention it.

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
A mockery to the mental health team tbh and just shows its all for attention otherwise she would speak to the mental health team instead she expect the. To keep sending ambulances which isn't cheap and to keep treating her with how she speaks she will soon be o. The banned list for abusing hospital staff. BTW I take 2 of the strongest sleeping tablets every nite sometimes 3. Sabrina must buy her from the chemist because to only time I've seen her show a prescription is for her reisn endured eye pain we all know if sabrina was on regular medication she would show it as part of her weekly hauls. She really did come back with a bang.

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
She knows they will so why ring them patch it up yourself Sabrina like others don’t need an ambulance for a cut
I've sliced my finger deep a few times and I wack abit of vasoline on it and keep going. She knows what she is doing she is trying to deflect from her posting that little boy. Also when she first showed that none kids accou t and showed Jamie's pics did anyone else think she was too calm about it as she kept showing it. Any other time she would hid it and go mad seems abit off too me.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
A mockery to the mental health team tbh and just shows its all for attention otherwise she would speak to the mental health team instead she expect the. To keep sending ambulances which isn't cheap and to keep treating her with how she speaks she will soon be o. The banned list for abusing hospital staff. BTW I take 2 of the strongest sleeping tablets every nite sometimes 3. Sabrina must buy her from the chemist because to only time I've seen her show a prescription is for her reisn endured eye pain we all know if sabrina was on regular medication she would show it as part of her weekly hauls. She really did come back with a bang.
If she refuses treatment they won’t send one out I don’t think especially if they told her to go to Enniskillen she’ll be expected to make her own way just like everyone else

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I've sliced my finger deep a few times and I wack abit of vasoline on it and keep going. She knows what she is doing she is trying to deflect from her posting that little boy. Also when she first showed that none kids accou t and showed Jamie's pics did anyone else think she was too calm about it as she kept showing it. Any other time she would hid it and go mad seems abit off too me.
Yeah I would be the same she only needs an ambulance if it’s like threatening and they will know by her history that it’s not. She’ll go mad if no one responds 😳