Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
Yeah I would be the same she only needs an ambulance if it’s like threatening and they will know by her history that it’s not. She’ll go mad if no one responds 😳
See she has to review every comment before letting it be shown and so far she has approved 7 so she is okay and doing it for attention because if I was in a bad state of mind reviewing tiktok comments would be the last thing on my mind.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Also her saying on jamie and logans life really doesn't make sense. And at the end of her videos she says on Jamie's and logans life I won't be her by the end of the week 🤦‍♀️ wired to the moon
yeah makes no sense and she also said she wasn’t going to sh so why did she, does she not know people can see through her now and that it’s all for attention and to try and take away form anything she has done

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
See she has to review every comment before letting it be shown and so far she has approved 7 so she is okay and doing it for attention because if I was in a bad state of mind reviewing tiktok comments would be the last thing on my mind.
she has no sense does she not think people know this. If I was serious about something like that I would be in no mind set to be replying to messages no one would

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
yeah makes no sense and she also said she wasn’t going to sh so why did she, does she not know people can see through her now and that it’s all for attention and to try and take away form anything she has done
She must think just because her old account and videos are gone and because she has removed some videos that ppl won't know these things🤣

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Post will be up soon saying she needs to get to hospital and has no money🥴 wonder has she thought about how her vile comments about the lady who is terminally ill and even handed over reborn to stop sabrinas attacks on her wonder of sabrina thought about that women's mental health esp when she is going through a serious life or death illness.
she doesn’t care she’s so evil she feels entitled to say that she wants she has no shame she did so many awful things on people last week and still keeps going. She’ll be ranting on the phone to the ambulance and police 😳

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
She must think just because her old account and videos are gone and because she has removed some videos that ppl won't know these things🤣
she doesn’t care she’s so evil she feels entitled to say that she wants she has no shame she did so many awful things on people last week and still keeps going. She’ll be ranting on the phone to the ambulance and police 😳
Her neighbours must be so used to her screaming or they don't like her cos I know if I heard my neighbours screaming I'd be knocking to see if they were okay.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Her neighbours must be so used to her screaming or they don't like her cos I know if I heard my neighbours screaming I'd be knocking to see if they were okay.
They don’t speak to her they have had enough of her too

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Im glad they didn’t send an ambulance and I did say this earlier in the week they know she is attention seeking and wasting their time so she posts the blood on the pjs for effect of course she is supposed to speak to mh why else would you ring them if you didn’t want help I’m glad someone stood up to her maybe now she can see the world doesn’t revolve around her

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
That’s manipulation at its finest. She cuts herself a bit and calls the hospital and they say come in and speak to MHT. She keeps refusing. What does she want then. She cries for help they offer she says so. Vicious circle. She wants lifted to omagh hospital and brought back home with a shiny new bandage for all to see. She can’t keep crying suicide when things don’t go her way.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That’s manipulation at its finest. She cuts herself a bit and calls the hospital and they say come in and speak to MHT. She keeps refusing. What does she want then. She cries for help they offer she says so. Vicious circle. She wants lifted to omagh hospital and brought back home with a shiny new bandage for all to see. She can’t keep crying suicide when things don’t go her way.
Thats exactly what it is and she can’t get her own way she goes mad and she called an ambulance on Friday night and then refused to go so why should they keep coming out same on Friday night she clearly didn’t need medical attention so why ring it for a bandage. She needs to grow up

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
I agree a lot of this is plainly for attention, however she is saying all the right things to get sectioned here. She’s stating she has a stash of pills, a plan to be dead by the end of the week and showing blood. As a healthcare professional I really don’t know where l stand , it puts me in a really difficult position. Do I call police even though I know that’s what she wants? I honestly think this woman needs arrested or sectioned tonight for her own good

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I agree a lot of this is plainly for attention, however she is saying all the right things to get sectioned here. She’s stating she has a stash of pills, a plan to be dead by the end of the week and showing blood. As a healthcare professional I really don’t know where l stand , it puts me in a really difficult position. Do I call police even though I know that’s what she wants? I honestly think this woman needs arrested or sectioned tonight for her own good
I get what you mean but she already called them and they told her to go to them and she wouldn’t but i understand your worry if she hadn’t made any contact with them then maybe you would have to call them but she has already she doesn’t want help she wants attention she knows what to say. They won’t section her although they probably should but she’s not at risk I’ve known genuine people at risk who can’t get help. If she wanted help she would have taken it and if the person on the phone deemed her a risk they would have sent someone out to her. Also knowing her she’s fast asleep now 😳 and she’ll start again in the morning

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Not long waken, had a serious banging headache last night and the husband had to get me to lay down, so only catching up to reading, I havnt been over to Sabrina’s TT as of yet. But so far what iv read is just absolutely disgusting.
1) Sabrina we have stated multiple times okids nothing to do with us and we have all reported the account multiple times.
2) what Charlene has come out with to you again is nothing to do with us and again we don’t agree with her however it was her given right to hit you back with where it hurts.
Now this is where it’s going to get personal for me
3) no one knows what it’s like to be an angel mom. Is that right aye??? So you’re the ONLY woman in the world to have a stillborn! You must be so special. My cousin have had still borns, the one I remember so clearly was in the year 2000, her first born beautiful boy, I have a beautiful we picture of him, but it’s never been over the internet, his memory lives within us and only the ones whom are family have his pictures, iv had other family members as well who have lost there babies, Iv had a miscarriage the best of it was I didn’t even know I was pregnant, I took a serious cramp and felt something down below, i went to A&E not knowing wtf was going on, ohd even says of the record it was a disgrace how I was told to just go home rather gynaecologist come and check me out. I waited to GP opened and seen my own doctor, it was confirmed I miscarried. I stil have the picture of the fetus but I don’t plaster it on the internet. So many people know about it and iv kept the special date in my memory. I’m not going to say to much personal here because it will give my identity a clue, I almost lost my child not so long ago to a disease, a baby at so many weeks fighting, I’m very protective of my child and only a few here know but not about my past about my child having a disability due to the illness, if you EVER say anything or broadcast my child you will know all about it then. Now on to the IVF comment, just because you have IVF doesn’t make you less of a woman to do it naturally, did you know apart from women who struggle, maybe down to pcos, cancer etc, have you ever thought maybe lesbian couples? It’s not all about doing it naturally, just look at the bigger picture.
Now last part SH. Just stfu about it going on about your going to “unalive” yourself NO YOuR fing NOT! If you was you’d of done it by now,
My best friend took there life years ago and no one even knew they was depressed or anything was even bothering them, they smiled and just did the everyday life, and one night they went to the bar took a ONE drink and went to another bar same thing and went home. A sign was left on the door. Don’t look but ring for help I love you. They took there old life, wasn’t till later we found out the reasoning. There is a few I know again took there life and again same thing never says they was going to, a person who cries wolf they are going to is a person who is seeking attention or may want the help. Which a lot of people have tried to tell you that’s what you need. Only person that can help themselves is Yourself by taking that step.
Don’t come at me with how would you know about SH, you never done it. Actually yes I have in 2010 I tried to take my life, my family ended up getting involved to get me the help I needed. I had to get counselling, my husband went through same battles years ago and had to get help, I’m still on the MH system and on medication. The thing is I choose to fight for my MH and I don’t sit online making myself feel sorry, i get up every day and make the most of my life not because i have to for my family but I do it for me. get off the fing internet and get help, stop playing the viticm because it’s you starting the arguments with people and then people are choosing to hit back where it hurts you most. It’s a cruel world we live in but only when you make it cruel. No one here has been able to comment on your drama last few days because you kept yourself offline if anything people wondered where and what and still everyone had your back it was wrong what Charlene did and reported the oKids so do away off now stop blaming everyone for your messs of a s show.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Police and ambulance both came out she opened the door so was clearly waiting on them 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Do you think she phoned ? Hopefully they take her in and force her to be assessed but I doubt this … they must have a marker on her address by now
I thought maybe you had rang them or someone else but it could have been her she was waiting on them as soon as she opened the door the police left 😳 I can’t imagine she’ll go with them to be honest it’ll have been a waste of a call

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I rang and made them aware of her threats but also her history to clear my conscience but that would’ve been too quick for it to have been from my call. Also not sure they’d have sent an ambulance right away
I used to feel the same as you but not anymore. She had more videos up I think she sends my anxiety crazy as I lost someone close to me to suicide and that was the reason I came on here was her constant ringing of police and ambulance. Also as a attempt survivor myself she’s not good for me but unlike her I’m responsible for myself and my mh but she’s a hopeless case imagine if someone was ill tonight and needed that ambulance and there they are treating a cut on her arm.