Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
I seldom comment. Last night was awful. I watch and listen and see your manipulation and how you lie with such ease. You repeat yourself because you have nothing new to say. You lie, you troll, you bully and you play the 'I am the victim".

It's not hard like YOU say, YOUR WORDS " if you dont like it, stop watching block and move on. It's that simple. Practice what you preach, you are clearly a fan of Comment Cafe or you'd stop watching, reading and reacting albeit from a fake account.

Make a new PRIVATE account for your real friends, there are few that I'm pretty sure of. You must realise people/fans/trolls that are on your lives are not your friends. They are there for entertainment its sad but true. They comment saying you are wonderful thinking you are of your head. They tell you you are a wonderful mum, sadly you aren't. You might have been, had circumstances been different. Sadly like thousands of others your baby was born dead and you had a miscarriage. Sad but true.
Most people followed at the beginning with sincere sadness in your story only to be lambasted and blocked by you when they offered advice. Advice that professionals are still offering. Get of Social media and seek mental health help.
Lastly " suicide " is never the answer BUT should you decide that you will end your life that is completely on you. STOP pointing the finger at all around you.
It's your life.
It's your choices.

STOP BROADCASTING YOUR LIFE AND THEN EXPECT PEOPLE WILL HAVE NO OPINION.

MY OPINION

SPARE ROOM 1 FOR DOLLS. You are spending money on toys for the toys. I can just about get my head around dressing them but to buy them games and teddy's and toys. My opinion is it's crazy.

HAULS, of in my opinion pure se. Clearly no use to you as you then sell it on and quite often at a loss. Like you say we are all allowed an opinion.

SPARE ROOM NR 2 FOR TOYS, TEDDYS AND cars, cars and cars did I say cars Christ I'm repeating myself. ( silly me ) and no I'm not jealous I actually feel sad that someone chooses to live like this talking to dream catchers asking Jamie to hit it hard for you because he's a big boy now. Heartbreaking actually.

I 100% disagree with fake pages showing pics of Jamie. It is disgusting the things people have said. Not right, never will be right and for those who do that you are "VILE" When I see such pages I do report them.
Sabrina let me also be clear you are just as Vile. The disgusting offensive downright cruel words you spew is mind blowing. How you spoke about your neice over stupid prime. How you spoke above people going through IVF. If there is an afterlife and your boys are watching they are most certainly NOT PROUD OF YOU.

Lastly and most importantly. Look after YOURSELF, love YOURSELF, treat YOURSELF, go get your hair done, go out for the odd meal, treat YOURSELF.
NOT THE CATS.
NOT FAMILY.
NOT THE DOLLS. my opinion reborns are realistic baby like dolls.
AND NOT DECEASED BABIES.

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
I seldom comment. Last night was awful. I watch and listen and see your manipulation and how you lie with such ease. You repeat yourself because you have nothing new to say. You lie, you troll, you bully and you play the 'I am the victim".

It's not hard like YOU say, YOUR WORDS " if you dont like it, stop watching block and move on. It's that simple. Practice what you preach, you are clearly a fan of Comment Cafe or you'd stop watching, reading and reacting albeit from a fake account.

Make a new PRIVATE account for your real friends, there are few that I'm pretty sure of. You must realise people/fans/trolls that are on your lives are not your friends. They are there for entertainment its sad but true. They comment saying you are wonderful thinking you are of your head. They tell you you are a wonderful mum, sadly you aren't. You might have been, had circumstances been different. Sadly like thousands of others your baby was born dead and you had a miscarriage. Sad but true.
Most people followed at the beginning with sincere sadness in your story only to be lambasted and blocked by you when they offered advice. Advice that professionals are still offering. Get of Social media and seek mental health help.
Lastly " suicide " is never the answer BUT should you decide that you will end your life that is completely on you. STOP pointing the finger at all around you.
It's your life.
It's your choices.

STOP BROADCASTING YOUR LIFE AND THEN EXPECT PEOPLE WILL HAVE NO OPINION.

MY OPINION

SPARE ROOM 1 FOR DOLLS. You are spending money on toys for the toys. I can just about get my head around dressing them but to buy them games and teddy's and toys. My opinion is it's crazy.

HAULS, of in my opinion pure se. Clearly no use to you as you then sell it on and quite often at a loss. Like you say we are all allowed an opinion.

SPARE ROOM NR 2 FOR TOYS, TEDDYS AND cars, cars and cars did I say cars Christ I'm repeating myself. ( silly me ) and no I'm not jealous I actually feel sad that someone chooses to live like this talking to dream catchers asking Jamie to hit it hard for you because he's a big boy now. Heartbreaking actually.

I 100% disagree with fake pages showing pics of Jamie. It is disgusting the things people have said. Not right, never will be right and for those who do that you are "VILE" When I see such pages I do report them.
Sabrina let me also be clear you are just as Vile. The disgusting offensive downright cruel words you spew is mind blowing. How you spoke about your neice over stupid prime. How you spoke above people going through IVF. If there is an afterlife and your boys are watching they are most certainly NOT PROUD OF YOU.

Lastly and most importantly. Look after YOURSELF, love YOURSELF, treat YOURSELF, go get your hair done, go out for the odd meal, treat YOURSELF.
NOT THE CATS.
NOT FAMILY.
NOT THE DOLLS. my opinion reborns are realistic baby like dolls.
AND NOT DECEASED BABIES.
Well said 💯

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
When did she get the stitches 😂 the video was up before the ambulance was out

no it’s gone I don’t know if she went or not as I didn’t even looking out she now has a video up saying she has stitches the video went up before the ambulance they need to keep her and take her phone for a few months
I lost what do U mean.. first video she clearly wrapped herself then went 2 the hospital another it sorted?