Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Let me put this out here the police won't look into ip addresses as that would mean having to serve a warrant onto the network providers and tiktok do you know how much that would cost. Also many well know big tiktokers have been trolled big time and even they can't get police to look into it so sabrina catch ur self on but I will tell u what I can do I can reach out to a tiktok manger and ask them to search the ip address of that Damien account🤣 because they have the software in the managers background setup. Sabrina is telling porkies thinking it will put ppl off commenting🥴
Is Damian the account sharing stuff

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I'm not here to go at you but I'm pretty sure you have seen over the years how she speaks to her followers and even friends and people that have helped her. She turns on them then post a video after she blocks them running her mouth being nasty if that what you feel sorry for then by all means you do you.
Let her learn the hard way

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Oh do of Sabrina get a new script

Your father never wanted any of you freaks he was ashamed of you all!!! Sure he was dying and you never went near him or the wake but you were at the funeral weren’t you? Playing the grieving daughter!! You even tried to talk to Gareth and he wanted nothing to do with you!! What was it he says I don’t wanna speak to you or fight with you bina???
But sure her a Garth where like that 🤞🏼.. 🤣🤣 oh she must've ment from when he died cos he clearly can't tell her 2 do off

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
So just watched her second video. Funny how police going to look into the IP addresses, where did you get information from? Oh wait me as I mentioned it. Even if what you says is true and the police are involved, then that’s why Damian account has disappeared. But Sabrina the police CAN if they believe it to be can take your devices off you as they can recover things even if you have them wiped. Police have the software to retrieve them. So that’s good to know. And hope you soon realise that the ones who leaked your addresses have nothing to do with us. I’m just sonfucking annoyed with your behaviour tonight but you do definitely sound like you took something this time.

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
So just watched her second video. Funny how police going to look into the IP addresses, where did you get information from? Oh wait me as I mentioned it. Even if what you says is true and the police are involved, then that’s why Damian account has disappeared. But Sabrina the police CAN if they believe it to be can take your devices off you as they can recover things even if you have them wiped. Police have the software to retrieve them. So that’s good to know. And hope you soon realise that the ones who leaked your addresses have nothing to do with us. I’m just sonfucking annoyed with your behaviour tonight but you do definitely sound like you took something this time.
The last ambulance prob gave her dizapam and something to help her sleep as she most likely said she hasn't sleep when infact she didn't get outta her pit till late afternoon.

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
She doesn’t know me personally to turn on me, I’ve just been a follower of hers for a couple of years and feel heartily sorry for the woman.
At one time everybody felt sorry on her then she turnt on the people and the videos with threats posting children pictures anybody tryed to give her some good advice she bite back at them and blocked them cause it didn’t fit the poor Sabrina act that she plays and don’t know y your cumming on here to attack people we only commenting on what we see on her videos we not the ones is making the fake accounts on TikTok and posting the pictures as we all said that wrong

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
But sure her a Garth where like that 🤞🏼.. 🤣🤣 oh she must've ment from when he died cos he clearly can't tell her 2 do off
He had plenty to do with her sister but not her that’s another lie

The latest video!! 😂😂😂

The police are not looking at IP addresses

Catch a grip 😂😂

Anyone else use a VPN

Attachments

• IMG_0877.jpeg
    IMG_0877.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 74

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Oh laughing now 🤣😂🤣🤣 U weren't laughing a few hours ago U where say (Sabrina voice) that's fing it I've 300 tablets doing stairs this is on Ur headsssssssssssssss do U tick tokkkkkkk 😜😢😭🤪😜😝😛 . 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She really is good entertainment. She should turn on the subscription feature and make a few extra £. Going from suicidal to playing with dollys again in 10 seconds.

roch67824

Sep 3, 2024
omagy
I had my reasons. It’s already been posted in the group idk why it’s being posted again to cause more drama? I tried to take that comment down actually but wouldn’t let me. That comments irrelevant compared to the way I’ve been spoken to on here. I’ll leave it at that

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Pigs in blankets must be sabrina or her idiot sister who let's her child around a dangerous women who threatened to unalive her daughter 🤦‍♀️ either way both seeking attention they ovs never got. Ignore them like they have been ignored most of their lives.
It's Sabrina looking in a mirror when she picked her name 🤣

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I had my reasons. It’s already been posted in the group idk why it’s being posted again to cause more drama? I tried to take that comment down actually but wouldn’t let me. That comments irrelevant compared to the way I’ve been spoken to on here. I’ll leave it at that
You came in here throwing insults and got it stinking back! What did you want tea and scones?