Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
Sup broskis. You lads talking about BPD? Yeh that’s my diagnoses got it 7 years ago in the physch ward, I just out here chilling with it 😎 obviously I’m joking it’s a horrible thing to have personally but hey u know that thing I said about medication and therapy? Life saver. Literally. I’d hate for her to even be associated with the same thing I have I’d have to clean myself with bleach or something. It’s caused from extreme childhood trauma. Which I’m guessing sabby has since she’s so stuck on mammy and daddy touching their kids. Wouldn’t surprise me. Atleast that would be some explanation to her grooming ways. As for that pizza? Vile. How on earth she still has them animals I don’t know what the laws are for animal cruelty in NI but surely? She’s literally trying to kill that dog so she can rinse it for likes and her haunted house, well I suppose Halloween is coming up

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sup broskis. You lads talking about BPD? Yeh that’s my diagnoses got it 7 years ago in the physch ward, I just out here chilling with it 😎 obviously I’m joking it’s a horrible thing to have personally but hey u know that thing I said about medication and therapy? Life saver. Literally. I’d hate for her to even be associated with the same thing I have I’d have to clean myself with bleach or something. It’s caused from extreme childhood trauma. Which I’m guessing sabby has since she’s so stuck on mammy and daddy touching their kids. Wouldn’t surprise me. Atleast that would be some explanation to her grooming ways. As for that pizza? Vile. How on earth she still has them animals I don’t know what the laws are for animal cruelty in NI but surely? She’s literally trying to kill that dog so she can rinse it for likes and her haunted house, well I suppose Halloween is coming up
I know people with BPD they would be insulted 2 be linked 2 Sabby actually they've said she just needs put down there's no helping her .. they take help she throws it back in their face and thinks she doesn't need it 🫣 like wtf does she think that .. I'm sure her pip form says different tho

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
Not long home from work. You know that thing sabrina has no idea about anyway seen her videos.🤦‍♀️ firstly I don't recall anyone writting in here they want her dead. Secondly I hope if sabrina is on dla or pip that they don't see her video about being able to rearrange her mums house and clean it as I'd say that's a main factor when applying for dla🤣 and thirdly who the he'll gives a dog pizza🤦‍♀️ I'm done with tiltok for the nite the stupidity is unreal. Hope u all had a good Wednesday.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I know people with BPD they would be insulted 2 be linked 2 Sabby actually they've said she just needs put down there's no helping her .. they take help she throws it back in their face and thinks she doesn't need it 🫣 like wtf does she think that .. I'm sure her pip form says different tho
I have friends with bpd and she would be an insult to anyone with bpd they genuinely struggle she’s just downright evil and nasty 😳

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Not long home from work. You know that thing sabrina has no idea about anyway seen her videos.🤦‍♀️ firstly I don't recall anyone writting in here they want her dead. Secondly I hope if sabrina is on dla or pip that they don't see her video about being able to rearrange her mums house and clean it as I'd say that's a main factor when applying for dla🤣 and thirdly who the he'll gives a dog pizza🤦‍♀️ I'm done with tiltok for the nite the stupidity is unreal. Hope u all had a good Wednesday.
She is just looking more attention and she’s annoyed because people are starting to challenge her when she does something so she has to turn it
Back on us saying we wish her dead as more and more people see the truth about her all the time

May 24, 2024
ireland
Yeah literally I would be ashamed. I also know she’s the type of person if she ever did get diagnosed with something to blame all her sty behavior on said mental illness. Being mentally ill does not give u any reason or excuse to be a sty person. There’s a girl called aimee on TikTok who calls people n*****s and says it’s because she’s autistic. She’s vile she spends allllll day shouting at the phone like our Wonder Woman

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yeah literally I would be ashamed. I also know she’s the type of person if she ever did get diagnosed with something to blame all her sty behavior on said mental illness. Being mentally ill does not give u any reason or excuse to be a sty person. There’s a girl called aimee on TikTok who calls people n*****s and says it’s because she’s autistic. She’s vile she spends allllll day shouting at the phone like our Wonder Woman
Yeah she would love it that’s all we would here is I can do this because I have whatever I’m entitled too behave how I want, there’s never an excuse no matter what the diagnosis is and there’s a difference in the behaviour of someone unwell and her like hers is all so planned out and manipulative