Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Sup broskis. You lads talking about BPD? Yeh that’s my diagnoses got it 7 years ago in the physch ward, I just out here chilling with it 😎 obviously I’m joking it’s a horrible thing to have personally but hey u know that thing I said about medication and therapy? Life saver. Literally. I’d hate for her to even be associated with the same thing I have I’d have to clean myself with bleach or something. It’s caused from extreme childhood trauma. Which I’m guessing sabby has since she’s so stuck on mammy and daddy touching their kids. Wouldn’t surprise me. Atleast that would be some explanation to her grooming ways. As for that pizza? Vile. How on earth she still has them animals I don’t know what the laws are for animal cruelty in NI but surely? She’s literally trying to kill that dog so she can rinse it for likes and her haunted house, well I suppose Halloween is coming up
Thats what I was thinking BPD, another NI TT well known self diagnosed themselves it after finding a leaflet in the hospital.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
And I will just add hopefully sabrina stops swearing on her "boys" lives claiming she is going to do something or nit do something cos its always a lie.
Well she can swear on their lives ats fine cos they don't have 1 and that's why she words it like that .. she should say I swear on their grave or memory but she won't cos she knows it's a lie an if she did and lied OMFG proves she has no love or care for them exactly what we already know

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Im back 🤣🤣🤣 took a few hours off

Whoever s in here been nosy for the witch would really want to tell her to talk properly this saying "I can't talk properly" is so obvious she is on something I honestly think there s an addiction issues going on
100% like I said before she's a tablet head ano a few like her she acts exactly the same .. and her "friend" that helped her out that time should hang her head in shame she prob got paid for her script

Last edited:

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
When I rang the police after she posted that video I was one of many ppl that rang them if she keeps getting these checks and keeps refusing help the operator told me she will be marked as an attention seeker and they respond! She’s doing herself no favours!

Nobody wished her dead either! She’s not getting a panic alarm installed either! I know someone who has fled dv she has the panic alarm and cameras as well! There will be a video up tomorrow telling TikTok the police are installing cameras 🤦‍♀️

Sabrina lives her life in TikTok cos she’s nobody in the real world due to her spiteful and nastiness! But it’s everyone else’s fault she never takes accountability!!

She’s behind that 0kids account as well!! Look at the hate mail and what she wrote to herself!! She’s dangerous vindictive manipulative and capable of anything as long as she’s seen as the victim

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Guys has anyone ever figured out this so called friend that’s going back to Sabrina with screenshots? And not giving the full story? I mean they pick and choice what they want to tell Sabrina. I smell your 🐀
They only take back the negative comments but in saying that Sabrina doesn’t want the positive ones. She hates that we expose her that’s why she try’s so hard to silence us she hates that she can’t control us and that her bullying and manipulation and trying to expose us isn’t working and that others were joining our group as they could see through her so now she has upped her game saying we want her dead but what is she going to do next? What lie is she going to tell when the suicide behaviour doesn’t work anymore

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
When I rang the police after she posted that video I was one of many ppl that rang them if she keeps getting these checks and keeps refusing help the operator told me she will be marked as an attention seeker and they respond! She’s doing herself no favours!

Nobody wished her dead either! She’s not getting a panic alarm installed either! I know someone who has fled dv she has the panic alarm and cameras as well! There will be a video up tomorrow telling TikTok the police are installing cameras 🤦‍♀️

Sabrina lives her life in TikTok cos she’s nobody in the real world due to her spiteful and nastiness! But it’s everyone else’s fault she never takes accountability!!

She’s behind that 0kids account as well!! Look at the hate mail and what she wrote to herself!! She’s dangerous vindictive manipulative and capable of anything as long as she’s seen as the victim
She is very dangerous she wants to silence us as she’s being exposed for who she really is and a narcissist can’t stand that or allow that she will go to any lengths to silence us which is now why she is saying we wish her dead and she’s that thick she doesn’t realise if the police look into it they will see she’s lying. We for the blame for fb as well I would love to know where she thinks all her previous haters went 😂 does she not think they are still around it proves she’s lying though because if there is only us who bullied her before us. No one is was all a lie as well. I don’t think she will get cameras but if she does that good because she can’t make up any lies about anyone going to her house they should be supplying the neighbours with cameras too as she is so unstable. They will eventually stop responding to her like look at the tantrum she threw the other night when the woman said no to sending an ambulance out her sitting screaming into the phone because she couldn’t get her own way and if she speaks to them in anyway like she speaks to others they definitely won’t go near her. More lies about yesterday saying the police called the ambulance the ambulance came 2 hours after the police and the police left at this point and her trying to make out she took something they need shown the videos so they can see she’s taking the hand out of them. She will be all sweet for a few days and when she realises the police aren’t going to do anything she’ll be back screaming into the phone having a tantrum

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
I think sabrina thinks this is the only site that talks about her. Tattle life has done it for years and I'd say there is most likely a discord group out there too. Women is deranged. And another thing she said she spent yesterday and the day before helping her mum when in fact she lay in bed most of the day Tuesday and only got up late afternoon🤦‍♀️ but again like I said for someone who has such a bad knee which I may add hasn't been mentioned in a good while🤣 and a cut up arm if she can clean her mums cluttered house and rearrange rooms she could certainly be out working.. also she should be raising money for all these ambulances sorry free taxi rides she gets. She only changed her tune about the hospital being brilliant because she has seen her rant about one of the hospital staff posted on a tiktok page and is trying to cover her back you can read her like a book.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Morning , have a lovely day 😘 I thought I'd do my hair a give it a wee curl for work today only to go and burn my bloody ear 😂😂 I'm still trying to master curling with the straighteners and I can only do one side and make an arse of the other side 🙈 hair tied back now 😂 #fmylife 😂😂
Awwwww. I hate that. You get so frustrated so it’s do you hair ponytail for you.
I’m getting mine dyed and cut later. Can’t wait for peace and quiet to my self away from family 😂😂

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
She is very dangerous she wants to silence us as she’s being exposed for who she really is and a narcissist can’t stand that or allow that she will go to any lengths to silence us which is now why she is saying we wish her dead and she’s that thick she doesn’t realise if the police look into it they will see she’s lying. We for the blame for fb as well I would love to know where she thinks all her previous haters went 😂 does she not think they are still around it proves she’s lying though because if there is only us who bullied her before us. No one is was all a lie as well. I don’t think she will get cameras but if she does that good because she can’t make up any lies about anyone going to her house they should be supplying the neighbours with cameras too as she is so unstable. They will eventually stop responding to her like look at the tantrum she threw the other night when the woman said no to sending an ambulance out her sitting screaming into the phone because she couldn’t get her own way and if she speaks to them in anyway like she speaks to others they definitely won’t go near her. More lies about yesterday saying the police called the ambulance the ambulance came 2 hours after the police and the police left at this point and her trying to make out she took something they need shown the videos so they can see she’s taking the hand out of them. She will be all sweet for a few days and when she realises the police aren’t going to do anything she’ll be back screaming into the phone having a tantrum
This is the way she’s always been doesn’t get her own way she shouts and screams like a toddler having a tantrum shouldn’t compare her to a toddler as they wouldn’t even scream as much as her!!

There’s here, tattle, facebook and even ppl in the town are talking about her!!

If you post it on a social media platform ppl will have an opinion and speak about it! You can’t control ppl like you think you can! Stop posting if you don’t want ppl talking about you it’s that simple

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
I think sabrina thinks this is the only site that talks about her. Tattle life has done it for years and I'd say there is most likely a discord group out there too. Women is deranged. And another thing she said she spent yesterday and the day before helping her mum when in fact she lay in bed most of the day Tuesday and only got up late afternoon🤦‍♀️ but again like I said for someone who has such a bad knee which I may add hasn't been mentioned in a good while🤣 and a cut up arm if she can clean her mums cluttered house and rearrange rooms she could certainly be out working.. also she should be raising money for all these ambulances sorry free taxi rides she gets. She only changed her tune about the hospital being brilliant because she has seen her rant about one of the hospital staff posted on a tiktok page and is trying to cover her back you can read her like a book.
Her mums in a 4 bed and she’s in 3 bed they should be put in a 2 bed together away go do outta the road! There’s ppl in dire need of housing and here’s them 2 hoarding everything reduced in their houses too big for their needs

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
This is the way she’s always been doesn’t get her own way she shouts and screams like a toddler having a tantrum shouldn’t compare her to a toddler as they wouldn’t even scream as much as her!!

There’s here, tattle, facebook and even ppl in the town are talking about her!!

If you post it on a social media platform ppl will have an opinion and speak about it! You can’t control ppl like you think you can! Stop posting if you don’t want ppl talking about you it’s that simple
100% agree. If people give in to that behaviour then she will think that’s the way to get her own way. Sees something she doesn’t like oh take it down or I will off myself. People who have actual suicidal ideation do not get on like that. Once You have made up your mind there is no stopping you. Acting like she was saved by the police so they can’t tell her off what she’s has said because she was close to topping herself. Lying tramp. All this proves is she is making a mockery of people who self harm and have actual thoughts of death. She thinks because she cuts herself she’s a self harmer. Most people have no control over it and there’s her doing it for attention and spreading the blood around for dramatic effects. Dirty dirty woman

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Her mums in a 4 bed and she’s in 3 bed they should be put in a 2 bed together away go do outta the road! There’s ppl in dire need of housing and here’s them 2 hoarding everything reduced in their houses too big for their needs
Someone said yesterday if the police suggested moving her to a smaller place for “safety” she would soon stop moaning. Can’t cry that she’s has been doxxed when she put her own address out there multiple times. She chooses to say those horrible things while that’s out there not very smart.
Although no one would do time for her by going anywhere near there. Don’t want to end up in prison with fleas.