Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
100% agree. If people give in to that behaviour then she will think that’s the way to get her own way. Sees something she doesn’t like oh take it down or I will off myself. People who have actual suicidal ideation do not get on like that. Once You have made up your mind there is no stopping you. Acting like she was saved by the police so they can’t tell her off what she’s has said because she was close to topping herself. Lying tramp. All this proves is she is making a mockery of people who self harm and have actual thoughts of death. She thinks because she cuts herself she’s a self harmer. Most people have no control over it and there’s her doing it for attention and spreading the blood around for dramatic effects. Dirty dirty woman
Shes only going to get worse because she has found a new way to manipulate people and until her followers stop responding to her and feeling her ego she feels she can do what she wants. The fact they didn’t take her to hospital says it all for me they don’t take her seriously and some dah they might just decide to take her and section her and she doesn’t realise she would have no say and if she threw a tantrum like that she would be injected with a sedative that would open her eyes and might stop her being so dramatic and they could suggest moving her that would be so funny she would regret her lies then, her and the mum should be living together no reason not too

May 6, 2024
antrim
See if she won’t seek help she should lose any pip benefits. She seems to be fine tramping about the town pushing her doll about when it comes to pay day. I’m in no doubt she’s a mad bastard, but she doesn’t want help therefore she shouldn’t be entitled to any help from pip.
do her into a 1 bed and leave her to it. I don’t know how she can get away with what she does in full view of any agencies that police social media to catch out cases of benefit fraud.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
This is the way she’s always been doesn’t get her own way she shouts and screams like a toddler having a tantrum shouldn’t compare her to a toddler as they wouldn’t even scream as much as her!!

There’s here, tattle, facebook and even ppl in the town are talking about her!!

If you post it on a social media platform ppl will have an opinion and speak about it! You can’t control ppl like you think you can! Stop posting if you don’t want ppl talking about you it’s that simple
I don’t think she realises how many people are talking about her and not because of her dolls but because of her, how can she walk in the town knowing that people have seen her tantrum and scream in TikTok blaming other people for her sh and insulting people who have had ivf and posting pictures of peoples kids then sitting playing the victim saying people put her at risk calling her a pedo if she’s at risk it’s her own fault for being so nasty. Someone shared that video of her outside the hospital I hadn’t seen it before it’s actually shocking to come out of a hospital and start blaming others for your sh does she not see that she is being manipulative and everyone can see it and sharing she’s going to end her life because of us she needs to seriously grow up

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Just seen the pizza video’s 🤮🤮 poor benji
eating that, another iceland delivery coming she just had one what does she do with all this food sorry ready meals 🤢
I don't know how the poor dog hasn't got the runs. I have a dog and can't and wouldn't dare give him human food. A wee bit of roast beef for his Sunday dinner is the highlight or chicken. He would be very sick. He ate a grape last week (my daughters BFF 3yr old gave him) I didn't know and he was sooo sick 🤮 so pizza 🍕 would be 100 times worse

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Morning , have a lovely day 😘 I thought I'd do my hair a give it a wee curl for work today only to go and burn my bloody ear 😂😂 I'm still trying to master curling with the straighteners and I can only do one side and make an arse of the other side 🙈 hair tied back now 😂 #fmylife 😂😂
Stop 🛑 I bought that curling wand from Primark. I was talking and STUCK it to my shoulder!!! fkkkk I had a 3rd degree burn. Dyson way foward, safer option for dicks like me 😂

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Stop 🛑 I bought that curling wand from Primark. I was talking and STUCK it to my shoulder!!! fkkkk I had a 3rd degree burn. Dyson way foward, safer option for dicks like me 😂
I have that many different gadgets for my hair and have the Dyson air wrap too but because I had the straighteners on to sort my Fringe I thought feck it I'm having some curls today 😅.. Big mistake 😂😂

SaucyBossy

Jun 6, 2024
Belfast
My partner is from the republic and of course I've showed her the latest Sabrina outbreak and she's just like how is she not sectioned as in the republic you'd be sectioned for less. It is shocking we have people like Sabrina running free and then the likes of Anna Christian had to be put in jail here because there's no mental health services either. Shocking place.
I know some may argue she rings ambulance over nothing and doesn't need it but yous have to agree she is mental and somebody needs to help her.
Anyways hope everyone is well! Yous lot craic me up.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My partner is from the republic and of course I've showed her the latest Sabrina outbreak and she's just like how is she not sectioned as in the republic you'd be sectioned for less. It is shocking we have people like Sabrina running free and then the likes of Anna Christian had to be put in jail here because there's no mental health services either. Shocking place.
I know some may argue she rings ambulance over nothing and doesn't need it but yous have to agree she is mental and somebody needs to help her.
Anyways hope everyone is well! Yous lot craic me up.
she’s definitely mental and I think locking her up would be good for others as well 😊 she will get some shock some day if she’s sectioned and all her freedom taken away and forced medication it’ll soon put the attention seeking out of her 😳