Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
she’s definitely mental and I think locking her up would be good for others as well 😊 she will get some shock some day if she’s sectioned and all her freedom taken away and forced medication it’ll soon put the attention seeking out of her 😳
Have to agree with you here as usual haha. The attention seeking has always been there, even years ago when she was selling her story to the papers etc if a person said "oh it might help to go to counseling" etc etc she would flip on them. Im assuming she considers that as her years of bullying.

She loves being the victim. Clearly getting all the attention she lacked as a child now....

SaucyBossy

Jun 6, 2024
Belfast
she’s definitely mental and I think locking her up would be good for others as well 😊 she will get some shock some day if she’s sectioned and all her freedom taken away and forced medication it’ll soon put the attention seeking out of her 😳
Yeah as far as I know you be sectioned when you're at risk to yourself AND others (making others lives a misery). She's getting so many others involved whether it be her neighbours hearing her, posting videos with threats and then wasting services 247. This is when they shouldn't be in public.
Even if there was someway to ban these people off social media it would be great. I can't imagine being a paramedic and so much of the s you have to listen to being about tiktok drama, you'd go from somebody having a heart attack and the family destroyed to somebody yapping about tiktok hate in the next call. Defo agree they need fines (but also need correct mental health support).
Also her saying she did go offline for 2 days and people still were talking about her, you have to be offline a while before the next internet "weirdo" comes along and you're forgotten about.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Have to agree with you here as usual haha. The attention seeking has always been there, even years ago when she was selling her story to the papers etc if a person said "oh it might help to go to counseling" etc etc she would flip on them. Im assuming she considers that as her years of bullying.

She loves being the victim. Clearly getting all the attention she lacked as a child now....
She accuses anyone who tries to give her advice of bullying even those telling her to stay of TikTok and stop responding she called them trolls 😂anyone with a different opinion is a bully in her eyes I feel sorry for those who have tried to help her and she turns on them

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yeah as far as I know you be sectioned when you're at risk to yourself AND others (making others lives a misery). She's getting so many others involved whether it be her neighbours hearing her, posting videos with threats and then wasting services 247. This is when they shouldn't be in public.
Even if there was someway to ban these people off social media it would be great. I can't imagine being a paramedic and so much of the s you have to listen to being about tiktok drama, you'd go from somebody having a heart attack and the family destroyed to somebody yapping about tiktok hate in the next call. Defo agree they need fines (but also need correct mental health support).
Also her saying she did go offline for 2 days and people still were talking about her, you have to be offline a while before the next internet "weirdo" comes along and you're forgotten about.
I wonder could her behaviour be classed as anti social behaviour as she’s disrupting the lives of neighbours around her with noise, bullying and threats not to mention constant police and ambulance housing would need to be informed by everyone she affects like screaming at 2 and 3 in the morning is anti social behaviour. I know the poor paramedics imagine having to deal with that and I would say she’s not alone but the things they would see then she’s calling them about TikTok posts and how do the people cope that she has bullied you don’t see them ringing an ambulance every five minutes. And in her two days of what did she expect 😳 no one said anything any different and she came back like a psycho

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
My partner is from the republic and of course I've showed her the latest Sabrina outbreak and she's just like how is she not sectioned as in the republic you'd be sectioned for less. It is shocking we have people like Sabrina running free and then the likes of Anna Christian had to be put in jail here because there's no mental health services either. Shocking place.
I know some may argue she rings ambulance over nothing and doesn't need it but yous have to agree she is mental and somebody needs to help her.
Anyways hope everyone is well! Yous lot craic me up.
I was chatting to my sister about her and my sister was even saying if Sabrina had of did what she says and done it deep enough they would of definitely sectioned her, and omagh hospital have to help someone in distress so the way she’s making out she has to go to else where my sister says that’s lies

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I wonder could her behaviour be classed as anti social behaviour as she’s disrupting the lives of neighbours around her with noise, bullying and threats not to mention constant police and ambulance housing would need to be informed by everyone she affects like screaming at 2 and 3 in the morning is anti social behaviour. I know the poor paramedics imagine having to deal with that and I would say she’s not alone but the things they would see then she’s calling them about TikTok posts and how do the people cope that she has bullied you don’t see them ringing an ambulance every five minutes. And in her two days of what did she expect 😳 no one said anything any different and she came back like a psycho
With her in a housing executive house that’s definitely under anti social behaviour causing a lot of drama to the estate she lives at and it’s dispruting the neighbourhoods.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
With her in a housing executive house that’s definitely under anti social behaviour causing a lot of drama to the estate she lives at and it’s dispruting the neighbourhoods.
Are there no...."community representatives" for the area? They might be able to intervene and make stop causing so much s for everyone.

Last edited:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Are there no...."cummunity representatives" for the area? They might be able to intervene and make stop causing so much s for everyone.
There’s nothing like that here we have the patch manager but he wouldn’t do anything he’s useless I might send them an email just to make them aware of what’s been going on I know I’m not the only one affected they are just scared to say anything

Aug 18, 2024
NI
Definitely anti social behaviour but maybe not enough people are reporting her. Some of her neighbours are probably so used to it they maybe don’t hear it anymore like when you’ve a dog barking near by.

I would say with how under pressure our mental health services are thats the only thing stopping them from holding her and also the fact that where she cuts herself isn’t going to kill her. So she probably is known to be more of an attention seeker. Although the police and ambulance will still have to make an appearance just in case especially when she’s not threatening SH but threatening to take tablets.

The police can only suggest she stays off TT I doubt they can force it. TT themselves aren’t going to do anything, look at the time she done it on live like surely that should be a lifetime ban.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Could you imagine the paramedics having call where they fight to lose a mother or father for what ever reason. Seeing all the devastation that that death has caused. And the next call is her with her wee cuts and screaming she has been bullied online but isn’t going to go get help. And they have to leave. I don’t know how they don’t say what they’re thinking. I’d inject her with ketamine or something lol. She really is so self centered. She throws words around like stalked and tortured they come running and it’s oh it’s this website. Like seriously love. I’d take both phones and do them in the river

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Jesus, how many packs of chicken and ham does one person need,and ready made curry, I get where she's coming from about fruit and veg and not liking it but a big pot of homemade curry would be much cheaper and healthier, no way that shopping was £80,processed junk. No dog or cat food.
She could get chicken breasts for 5 or 6 and add sauce it would be a lot nicer as well them meals are very greasy. I’m not the best cook or the healthiest but I couldn’t eat those

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Definitely anti social behaviour but maybe not enough people are reporting her. Some of her neighbours are probably so used to it they maybe don’t hear it anymore like when you’ve a dog barking near by.

I would say with how under pressure our mental health services are thats the only thing stopping them from holding her and also the fact that where she cuts herself isn’t going to kill her. So she probably is known to be more of an attention seeker. Although the police and ambulance will still have to make an appearance just in case especially when she’s not threatening SH but threatening to take tablets.

The police can only suggest she stays off TT I doubt they can force it. TT themselves aren’t going to do anything, look at the time she done it on live like surely that should be a lifetime ban.
i think they don’t want to get involved we have seen what she does to people online and the abuse she gives them and imagine what she would do to people living near her 😳and if someone did stand up to her she would she the ambulance out in minutes and who could be bothered with that

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Could you imagine the paramedics having call where they fight to lose a mother or father for what ever reason. Seeing all the devastation that that death has caused. And the next call is her with her wee cuts and screaming she has been bullied online but isn’t going to go get help. And they have to leave. I don’t know how they don’t say what they’re thinking. I’d inject her with ketamine or something lol. She really is so self centered. She throws words around like stalked and tortured they come running and it’s oh it’s this website. Like seriously love. I’d take both phones and do them in the river
that would be the worst thing having to go out to her even though they know she will refuse hospital I can’t wait for the day they do section her or ignore her some one of the two but it’s definitely coming she thinks she’s entitled and they will come out if she says she’s going to end her life but they won’t always and anyway she’s a liar because if an ambulance or police come out because you have said I’m going to end my life they take you to hospital I know from personal experience so I don’t know what she’s telling them but they clearly don’t see her as a risk I had no choice no say I wasn’t even asked was I going lol