Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Aug 18, 2024
NI
i think they don’t want to get involved we have seen what she does to people online and the abuse she gives them and imagine what she would do to people living near her 😳and if someone did stand up to her she would she the ambulance out in minutes and who could be bothered with that
Yeah I can see why they wouldn’t bother. I have 2 young kids at home and I’m sure my neighbours have gave off a time or two about the noise but when its that screaming in the early hours of morning its going too far. At least with her being doped up the past 2 days they are maybe getting a break.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yeah I can see why they wouldn’t bother. I have 2 young kids at home and I’m sure my neighbours have gave off a time or two about the noise but when it’s that screaming in the early hours of morning it’s going too far. At least with her being doped up the past 2 days they are maybe getting a break.
Yeah you wouldn’t mind kids screaming as much but she’s an adult screaming at all hours of the morning if she really was in distress it would be understandable. And the anxiety police and ambulance being out all the time creates as well is not fair to the people around her

Aug 18, 2024
NI
Yeah you wouldn’t mind kids screaming as much but she’s an adult screaming at all hours of the morning if she really was in distress it would be understandable. And the anxiety police and ambulance being out all the time creates as well is not fair to the people around her
I definitely feel for you and the rest of the neighbours. It’s unlikely but maybe something will be done someday 🤞

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Haven’t watched yet but last time she said some of the currys were a pound. Nothing against a microwave meal but a pound 🫣 cannot be good for her and I pray to God she is not giving curry to a dog!!!!!
No he gets frozen chicken burgers and dippers. Her shopping looks like a child has picked it. Ready meals and milkshakes. Fs grow Sabby. Would you be feeding your child all that processed food. Ready meals for diner every night yummy 🙃

May 6, 2024
antrim
Could you imagine the paramedics having call where they fight to lose a mother or father for what ever reason. Seeing all the devastation that that death has caused. And the next call is her with her wee cuts and screaming she has been bullied online but isn’t going to go get help. And they have to leave. I don’t know how they don’t say what they’re thinking. I’d inject her with ketamine or something lol. She really is so self centered. She throws words around like stalked and tortured they come running and it’s oh it’s this website. Like seriously love. I’d take both phones and do them in the river
Id do her in with them 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Ponderings...

I will preface this by saying that I dont believe in heaven, but I dont knock those who do, it must be comforting to believe.
If person truly believes in heaven, and that all their loved ones are there, thriving & looking after each other, and that person has absolutely nothing here, no job/friends/partner/children/life, wouldnt they want to not miss out on them growing?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ponderings...

I will preface this by saying that I dont believe in heaven, but I dont knock those who do, it must be comforting to believe.
If person truly believes in heaven, and that all their loved ones are there, thriving & looking after each other, and that person has absolutely nothing here, no job/friends/partner/children/life, wouldnt they want to not miss out on them growing?
Totally agree. If this life and world is so bad then why stay here ?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ponderings...

I don’t think she fully read what you wrote. Not every person just certain people.