Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
oh dont be such a dickwad, cant you see if you believe in karma, taking delight in someone else's misfortune means it will be you YOU on the end of karma
Give me strength, surely no one is THAT thick?
We know who they are and they are their own karma and what’s coming for them is karma in a way but delivered by a person 😂😂

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Thanks Joanne 😊

Still not siding with you though if Sabrina or someone close to her. I don’t condone SH, being a SH survivor myself and losing a very close friend to suicide it upsets me. Was very alarming the other night and really got me upset that I would have appreciated help being accepted.
I don’t mind following you but annoys me when you fight with people or do a temper tantrum. What I’m seeing at the moment on TT is ok.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well you haven’t all day 🤣 It’s me who’s only just come on 🤣 add to your list need to get a job and pay for own house repairs and not expect others too fix it for free.
I do have a job 😂😂 shows you don’t know who I am and when u rent housing executive repairs are free to everyone not very clever but then an 17 year old wouldn’t know any of this and how do u know who I’ve had all day or what I’ve been doing, Sabrina doing a wee bit or stalking