Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Disagree with the razor comment. Sorry
Funny too see only pigsinblankets likes this.... So out of everything she has said still having seen U call her out like that .. she can do off 2 her bedroom with 100s of razors as far as I'm concerned and why cos just like that comment she made about elphaba not doing it right well neither can scabby sqbby

May 24, 2024
ireland
No but I just seen one where the girlfriend came out scccccccreaming at them and the fella with the camera is like hang on wtf is that white stuff in your hair have a wash ye scruff 😂😂 and then he had to stand back cause the smell of her. Filthy scum. You’re right Sabrina will end up on one of them NI ones just watch. Then shel do what they all do and scream depression.

May 24, 2024
ireland
The adhd is adhd’ing today lads.
Glasses Dao GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The quiet 1 and there's another 1 that took stick in here 2night sorry it looked like yous where on Ur own can't remember the other person but U made the comment about razors? Think she came on the time she did just cos she knew most of us would be putting r kids 2 bed ,😡 I'm fuming!!!
She’s ragin cause i said about reporting her for anti social behaviour 😂

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Your stomach hurts and the very very very first thing you think of doing is making a TikTok begging people not to ring an ambulance???? How can u have no self awareness to that degree 😭 like what the do was the point
Attention seeking drama queen and triggers so many innocent genuine people in the process

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Don’t worry she’ll be back on TikTok tomorrow screaming that we slagged Jamie
. we’ve never said a word about that baby except that she wouldn’t have custody which is true cause she’s a wrong un
We would never say anything about that child or with any child but scabby herself using pple and making out she's a victim has all gloves of

Last edited:

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Very sus that earlier I had said how she went from I’m ending it to here’s what is for my dinner. And now she’s on acting like she is still suffering. Probably that raw looking pizza she had. How many times does she have to say don’t ring an ambulance. No is going to after what she did the last time. No one gives a do. Is she trying to say she took a load of pills the other night and it’s only hitting her now. She really doesn’t know much about medication. Dumb b. If she had swallowed any they would have took her in. Over did it on the curry’s probably. Don’t worry she has loads of bog rolls.

pink lass

Jul 30, 2024
Omagh
Imagine creeping on here and spouting child like behaviour. Most of us if not all work and have families why don't u focus on ur mate who is seeking attention for a upset stomach or should I say karma for swearing on her kids lives that she would kill her self by the end of the week in her mockery of sh 🤦‍♀️ anything for attention I mean swearing of her boys lives u know the boys that don't have actually lives yes that's how ur mate rolls so away and set her on ur knee and have a word.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Very sus that earlier I had said how she went from I’m ending it to here’s what is for my dinner. And now she’s on acting like she is still suffering. Probably that raw looking pizza she had. How many times does she have to say don’t ring an ambulance. No is going to after what she did the last time. No one gives a do. Is she trying to say she took a load of pills the other night and it’s only hitting her now. She really doesn’t know much about medication. Dumb b. If she had swallowed any they would have took her in. Over did it on the curry’s probably. Don’t worry she has loads of bog rolls.
She didnt get the attention she wanted earlier so she’s trying to play the poor me routine it’s all that se she eats that’s why her stomach is sore and who is supposedly bothering her now? She was the big mouth came here 😂😂 and if she simple took paracetamol it takes a few days for her liver to fail but she’s a liar as we know