Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Wtf have I just watched😂😂 my stomachs so sore I must make a tiktok. ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION, give me ATTENTION!!!!

The heavy breathy for added effect. I agree, It’s probably all that undercooked chicken pizza.
Can’t get attention any other way 😳 she didn’t get a row started no one said anything so now she’s sick 😳im sick too sick of her

rubyshoo22

Jun 14, 2024
Tyrone
Are there no...."community representatives" for the area? They might be able to intervene and make stop causing so much s for everyone.
It would take neighbours reporting to police or a community officer of unacceptable behaviour to rack up violations. And rheu would have to show it was affecting them as neighbours. It can take years to have NIHE act on it too.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Very sus that earlier I had said how she went from I’m ending it to here’s what is for my dinner. And now she’s on acting like she is still suffering. Probably that raw looking pizza she had. How many times does she have to say don’t ring an ambulance. No is going to after what she did the last time. No one gives a do. Is she trying to say she took a load of pills the other night and it’s only hitting her now. She really doesn’t know much about medication. Dumb b. If she had swallowed any they would have took her in. Over did it on the curry’s probably. Don’t worry she has loads of bog rolls.
Exactly so why pple think she's something 2 putty is beyond me shes done more damage 2 U an a few others in her she didn have a length she won't go to with Ur kids so why would we take her feelings into consideration!

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Your stomach hurts and the very very very first thing you think of doing is making a TikTok begging people not to ring an ambulance???? How can u have no self awareness to that degree 😭 like what the do was the point
Fell asleep and woke up to a few pages to catch up on reading, decided to look TT and seen her video. Don’t worry I’ll definitely not be ringing anymore ambulance as the saying goes you cry wolf to many times and when you finally do need it no one will be there to help. Can tell I’m still salty about the help was refused lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Maybe Sabrina should ask her mate what she gave her the other night. If it’s taken this long for an effect to happen. Also was your friend happy enough to risk arrest giving you these knowing what you wanted to do with them? Some friend i wouldnt go to jail for anyone.
It makes no sense to me if she had taken anything the police and ambulance would have taken her to hospital 😳 if it’s painkillers they take a while to kick in but would have reacted before now 😳 don’t know what she’s implying always at something