Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I just can’t believe that video. Like you’re claiming your in such pain and very first thought in ur mind is to make a tiktok? Oh hang on let me just get the tripod
Is she trying to say we are causing her damage 😂 no one has been near her or said anything to her. And for the millionth time if she self harms or takes anything that is entirely up to her and on her head 😳 she’s fully aware of what she is implying and doing she is fully responsible for her actions no one else.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Yes it’s an opinion they are entitled to but then do you want Sabrina going on her TT oh look they told me to take a razor to myself. Any wonder why then she’s saying they want me dead
Honestly sure she said we all wished her dead last night so either we r guna get accused of it ..no she said they said they wish me DEAD nothing about a razor an sure she has been on here according 2 her .. an I couldn give a damn what she says she has said alot once than us all put toggle

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just seen her video about her sore stomach.
What an attention seeking witch.
Her saying it must be the effects of what was already done, well surely if she had of taken anything she’d have been taken to hospital.
And she also said in another video she didn’t get to do anything because the police came.
This woman really is disgusting, the lengths she goes to for attention is just mind blowing.
Sitting there huffing and puffing about her stomach 🙄
It’s not your stomach you need to worry about it’s your head you mad bastard!

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Just seen her video about her sore stomach.
What an attention seeking witch.
Her saying it must be the effects of what was already done, well surely if she had of taken anything she’d have been taken to hospital.
And she also said in another video she didn’t get to do anything because the police came.
This woman really is disgusting, the lengths she goes to for attention is just mind blowing.
Sitting there huffing and puffing about her stomach 🙄
It’s not your stomach you need to worry about it’s your head you mad bastard!
She's probably got her lady things 😂 and making a big issue or just too much rubbish food . Yes I thought that also , sabby could not write like that so I reckon it's one of her minions 😄

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I stopped watching when she said "I dont know why I am posting on here" (a few seconds in)
Attention, its ALWAYS about attention
Is she implying she took an overdose? They would have taken her in and pumped her stomach

I always look to see who comments in support on her videos, its amazing as some of them have children, and pets. Imagine publicly supporting someone like her, and your family and employer can see

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
As sabby so rightly puts it they only see one side and that’s always hers. She throws around words like torture and bully and people think omg no one would ever say things like that if it weren’t true. So they immediately believe her. She deletes old videos and any comments about the truth. She can’t do that here so she claims we’re all the bully’s and liars. We all know the real Sabrina. The evil lying manipulative cow that she is. She has some darkness in her soul for sure. Her excuse she’s fighting for her boys. Well one don’t exist and the other has passed away. They don’t have thoughts and feelings outside Sabrina’s mind. She is literally trying to defend her imagination. Everything she says about Jamie, what he looks like what he sees and hears. The little signs he gives her. It’s all in her head. And that’s all it will ever be is in her head. It’s always amuses me when these signs she says he gives for what toys he wants are all stuff on sale. What 12 year old wants hot wheel cars and space stuff. She needs to jump back in to Google and see what real life young boys want.

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
As sabby so rightly puts it they only see one side and that’s always hers. She throws around words like torture and bully and people think omg no one would ever say things like that if it weren’t true. So they immediately believe her. She deletes old videos and any comments about the truth. She can’t do that here so she claims we’re all the bully’s and liars. We all know the real Sabrina. The evil lying manipulative cow that she is. She has some darkness in her soul for sure. Her excuse she’s fighting for her boys. Well one don’t exist and the other has passed away. They don’t have thoughts and feelings outside Sabrina’s mind. She is literally trying to defend her imagination. Everything she says about Jamie, what he looks like what he sees and hears. The little signs he gives her. It’s all in her head. And that’s all it will ever be is in her head. It’s always amuses me when these signs she says he gives for what toys he wants are all stuff on sale. What 12 year old wants hot wheel cars and space stuff. She needs to jump back in to Google and see what real life young boys want.
My son s 11 and he hasn't played with hot wheels n years she really hasn't a clue.

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Attention seeking n full swing with that last video when she says "don't call anyone I haven't done anything"
I don't know what this woman s taken to be honest I think she may be drinking but she s a convulsive liar and needs to get a bloody grip.
Way too much time on her hands she would want to get back to the real world.
I know I've been quiet I have a disc out in my back so let's just say I'm cranky and busy 😞 🤣

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
I stopped watching when she said "I dont know why I am posting on here" (a few seconds in)
Is she implying she took an overdose? They would have taken her in and pumped her stomach

I always look to see who comments in support on her videos, its amazing as some of them have children, and pets. Imagine publicly supporting someone like her, and your family and employer can see
I think she s trying to make out she took pills but if she did anything like that she would be n hospital

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Attention seeking n full swing with that last video when she says "don't call anyone I haven't done anything"
I don't know what this woman s taken to be honest I think she may be drinking but she s a convulsive liar and needs to get a bloody grip.
Way too much time on her hands she would want to get back to the real world.
I know I've been quiet I have a disc out in my back so let's just say I'm cranky and busy 😞 🤣
Awk god love you. Disc problems are so painful. Hopefully you have some good medications to help you. And yes I agree attention seeking at its finest. She’s trying to make out the so called bullying is still happening. We haven’t said anything on TikTok we’ve all stayed in here and she’s raging. She has nothing to talk about now her life is boring with out mentioning us. That’s why she came in here. Thinking she was clever and trying to get us to say bad things about her. We were all Very cordial. Drives her mad hahaha

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Awk god love you. Disc problems are so painful. Hopefully you have some good medications to help you. And yes I agree attention seeking at its finest. She’s trying to make out the so called bullying is still happening. We haven’t said anything on TikTok we’ve all stayed in here and she’s raging. She has nothing to talk about now her life is boring with out mentioning us. That’s why she came in here. Thinking she was clever and trying to get us to say bad things about her. We were all Very cordial. Drives her mad hahaha
What's make me laugh s when she says she hasn't looked at anything when we know without a doubt she s on here watching us 🤣🤣🤣
🤣

Last edited:

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
it shows how desperate she’s getting what would she actually do if she didn’t have us to get her attention? Probably make up more lies and the more she says then people are coming here to look and will see it’s not what she said it is. She’s bound to have been again she didn’t get anyone riled up 😂 she forgets not everyone is as nasty as her.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

I always look to see who comments in support on her videos, it’s amazing as some of them have children, and pets. Imagine publicly supporting someone like her, and your family and employer can see
I can’t watch her she makes me cringe as it’s all lies does she think we are stupid, and those who support her are every bit as bad that video just cried out attention seeking like if you want help why not be an adult and ask for it. If she took and od the ambulance men would have made her go and it wouldn’t have taken two hours for an ambulance to come out 😳

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Omg I've never been so angry with her I usually find it all hilarious.. 100% she was making out she took too many tablets and that was the cause of her imaginary sore stomach did sound 2 sore at the start of the video .. making a point 2 say she doesnt look at anything knowingly she was in here not long before the video went up 😡 . If she took enough tablets they wouldv brought her 2 the hospital and put her on drips and blood tests until her levels where around normal FACT!pigsinblanket is 100% Sabrina she slipped a few times is when a razor comment was made joanne said I don't agree and Sabby wrote thanks Joanne plus all Ur mother and father. Stuff she always said .. the women is such a child an craves attention constantly..what's wrong Sabby did Ur mother and father not give U much attention when U where younger awk awkkkk