Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Affected 🤣

Surely you’re not all THAT stupid to think I’m poor old Sabrina ? Give me some credit 🤣 But unfortunately for you all, one by one I am finding out who you all are and tonight is Fie- Fies night 🍿
Stop talking fing stttttttttttttt 😂😂😂 if Ur not Sabrina Ur fairly doing alot 2 find out who we r why it's no concerns of yours 😂😂😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Affected 🤣

Surely you’re not all THAT stupid to think I’m poor old Sabrina ? Give me some credit 🤣 But unfortunately for you all, one by one I am finding out who you all are and tonight is Fie- Fies night 🍿
So we can expect U too look like the wanker U r tomorrow 😂 U already know fiefie U dick and she doesn't even give 1 do never mind 2😂

May 6, 2024
antrim
You are definitely the illiterate loose cannon of the group. For an adult not to be able to spell I’m guessing LD parents ? Dragged up ? Lived in poverty like the quiet ones rats do? Guys stop I’m going to start to feel bad for you soon 😭
Don’t feel bad for us, we aren’t you Sabrina, and for that reason alone we are some of the luckiest people alive 🙃

May 6, 2024
antrim
You are definitely the illiterate loose cannon of the group. For an adult not to be able to spell I’m guessing LD parents ? Dragged up ? Lived in poverty like the quiet ones rats do? Guys stop I’m going to start to feel bad for you soon 😭
Ps calling peoples KIDS rats isn’t very nice now is it? You throw a s fit when Jamie is mentioned, try taking your own advice and leaving the kids out of things. Otherwise every single person on here will hit the ignore button so you will be left here talking away to yourself.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
It's text talk ya dick 😂😂 U can't even talk properly so I wouldn come for anyone else 😂😂.. better upbringing than what U ever had with a ma like URS 😂swear U don't have 2 feel sorry for any off us we have a life friends beautiful kids partners nice homes and nice cars .. all U have r dolls pissy house and crusty knickers😂