Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
She wants to start something so we all run to TikTok to insult her. Not happening. We’re staying right here. She probably wants Content for her next letter which I’m sure is on it way. And for the dim minded that means you write them yourself.
100% that’s what she wants. Her and her wee bitchy minions aine and orla, let me just say this, they’d need to be very careful. Their time is coming too 👀

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She wants to start something so we all run to TikTok to insult her. Not happening. We’re staying right here. She probably wants Content for her next letter which I’m sure is on it way. And for the dim minded that means you write them yourself.
100% she is starting something that she can't finish her an a few others r guna live 2 regret their behaviour ⌛

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Poor baby girl is in isolation for another week she just got back from the vet healing nicely but not quite where it needs to be, have seen her for a combined time of 30 seconds in 2 weeks thanks to the leg and now it going to be 3 weeks, poor baby
Awk no way. You will be together soon. Hang in there. She’s ok and she just needs to heal. It will all be worth it when you are both back to healthy.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Poor baby girl is in isolation for another week she just got back from the vet healing nicely but not quite where it needs to be, have seen her for a combined time of 30 seconds in 2 weeks thanks to the leg and now it going to be 3 weeks, poor baby
Ahh poor wee mite, it’s so hard because animals don’t understand why we have to do these things. Hope the week goes in fast for you both ❤️