Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
You would think the parents would be more careful. Probably safer getting pissed down the park on a Friday than associating with "lovely lovely" Sabby.
Well I can say one thing for sure, if that wee f aine mentions anyone’s kids again, I will make it my place to find her school and report her. She can’t play the “ I’m a minor card” yet come in here slabbering like a big girl. She chooses to put herself in her, our kids don’t. So leave them out of it.

May 24, 2024
ireland
love a Bitta billie
Happy John Cena GIF

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
Why I thought we’d walk the school pick up in this weather I have no idea! 6year old arguing with a 2 year old over a scooter, said 2 yr old then wants carried and the dog has had enough.., as has mummy in this heat 😂

Just had an iced coffee and caught up… what in the hell?! Sabrina loves her pets in her own way so I don’t believe she’d comment such a thing… whoever her minions are I hope she ditches them for that… 17 or not that’s a sociopathic personality to wish harm on an innocent animal

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Why I thought we’d walk the school pick up in this weather I have no idea! 6year old arguing with a 2 year old over a scooter, said 2 yr old then wants carried and the dog has had enough.., as has mummy in this heat 😂

Just had an iced coffee and caught up… what in the hell?! Sabrina loves her pets in her own way so I don’t believe she’d comment such a thing… whoever her minions are I hope she ditches them for that… 17 or not that’s a sociopathic personality to wish harm on an innocent animal
Sure she loves Jamie but still comes online and makes horrible comments about him just 2 blame us on it and look at the remarks she has openly said on her TT about other people's kids an let's not forget how she treated 2 women that's battling cancer there's no line that Sabby won't cross