Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 24, 2024
ireland
Sabby trying to not make a ten minute video shouting about us
Angry Triple H GIF by WWE

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Just catching up on her videos 🤣she has no clue in this heat and tracksuit on her dollie erza but erza is a reborn doll then that other doll 🤦‍♀️what up with the little sister vest 🤣and 450 for the reborn doll y dosent she tell the people she got it for nothing after bullying a women
Nooo sure all the "Lovely lovely people" think her dollies are real :rolleyes:

dontcomeatme

Aug 2, 2024
UK
Yes mine did. Get the wee inset seat think u get in Smyths. I'm just home from a 21st birthday party. Drove no drink and I can still hear the music ringing in my ears. 2 fizzys and bed 🛏 for me.
She’s six and this is a new thing, it’s the last two nights she’s woke up saying she needs the toilet and wants me to go with her incase she falls in. I have the insert for my toddler but 6yr old won’t sit in it. It’s so strange, I wonder if she’s had a dream or something

Jun 16, 2024
Northern Ireland
Good morning everyone. Rise and shine. It's going to be a beautiful day in NI. The airshow is on in Portrush. Anyone going?
I've had a few days reading in the background. Lots of laughs from you lot 😁 😉. Lots of theories which have fried my brain a bit 🤯 But, all in all, a great catch up. Sabby hasn't changed, still the same lieing, manipulating, threatening, bullying, sick, twisted individual. Sure, what's new there. There's more of a chance of "pigs in blankets" flying today at the airshow!! Have a great day. Enjoy the weather and stay safe xx