Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
That was just torture on that poor dog. Why not lift the cat away a the beginning instead of going and getting the phone to record. Evil woman. Poor dog near got his eye scratched out and she just talks to the cat like it’s human. That was very bad yes coz the cat knows what you are talking about. I’d she really hard up for content that she had to film her dog being tortured!!
Aw I’ve just seen it and it really annoyed me :(

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
Haven’t been on from last week just catching up mad couple of days of work work and children back at school .. see nothing has change with scabby omg that video of poor Benji the dog should be took of her even look at his coat 😢she video that for a reaction but as she says she will just deleted and block people

@pampers_wipes so sorry to hear about your uncle and poor family and people like her just waste the emergency services time she makes me angry she a disgrace

New video the cat lying top of the box it stocking fillers yep that be nice on Christmas be getting there christmas present with a few free cat hairs 🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I have questions. She’s trying to say she couldn’t mention Logan because he didn’t have a rest bed and she didn’t know what to refer to him as. She referred to Jamie as her only child. Why couldn’t she just say my first child or one of my children. Also why would you wait to hear if it’s and boy or girl before talking about. If it was early the genitals would not have formed yet so it wouldn’t be anything. Why could you she not give it a gender neutral name? Also why did it take a medium 6 years to tell her it was a boy. She has been many times before and mentioned seeing a baby in her granny’s arms. So why didn’t the medium say then oh it’s a boy. None of that made sense

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Ffs you’d think she knew I’m back from holidays, treated me to a couple wee rants 😂 @ramalamadingdong I’m not sure about the pages, I haven’t had a nosey this week , but she must’ve seen one she forgot to block 😂

‘What was I supposed to say ‘’my stillborn and my miscarriage’’ like seriously’ 😂😂 yes Sabrina it sounds fing mental doesn’t it, we agree with you hunni

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Would I be right in saying she still doesn’t have enough followers to go live? Is it not 800 you need? So I wonder is these latest 2 rants to help boost the following?! @ramalamadingdong I just checked, the videos she’s talking about is on that sabrinajamielogan page that has her and Jamie as profile pic xx

Attachments

• IMG_2661.png
    IMG_2661.png
    274.3 KB · Views: 25