Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Aw family photo. Usual place all piled up on the changing table. I have no words for the one in the corner 😂😂 is it just me or does that one actually look like her.
I’m screaming 🤣🤣🤣. But ye know that music she uses for her wee poor me slideshows, it’s starting to burn my ears like her voice when she’s having a rage attack. Knowhamsayin”

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I would have thought she would have been so excited to meet her seeing she knows so much about her and her daughter and even her daughters school but no she choose to hide 😂 imagine all that mouthing about come to my door then come and tell me what your problem is 😂 she’s such a coward and liar
Exactly she talks so much se. She was fit to call me all sorts and accuse me of loads but hides when she knows I’m coming down. She couldn’t have not known I was there. My husband was in the car and he said he could hear my laughing so clearly when I was in your house. It must be an acoustic thing that you can hear everything in other peoples houses.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Exactly she talks so much se. She was fit to call me all sorts and accuse me of loads but hides when she knows I’m coming down. She couldn’t have not known I was there. My husband was in the car and he said he could hear my laughing so clearly when I was in your house. It must be an acoustic thing that you can hear everything in other peoples houses.
Theres always next time 😂😂 karma Sabrina karma. Yeah you hear everything in these houses and outside them my windows open so maybe that’s how he heard you 😂😂 wonder did Sabrina hear us but then she doesn’t open any windows 😳

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So she is having me time in the bedroom and obviously that’s not enough for her she has to share it with everyone. Why? She says she feels close to them in there. Why there’s nothing sentimental left in that room. Even the canvas on the wall has been photoshopped the hell.
And she says she sees clothes that break her heart so instead of walking away and forgetting about them no she’s going to buy them now so she can look at them all the time to torture herself. Lifelong victim. So the house is going to come down with clothes that will never be worn?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She skated over something about a positive pregnancy test. Any money that now her picture of a positive test for Logan will appear. After claiming she had no photos or proof no doubt her and her “friend “ will have conducted a story and she will have a picture up. Can hear her now. I don’t owe anyone an explanation I never showed it before for my own reasons. Blah blah blah.