Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I'm thinking "weenie " was maybe "pigsinblankets" 🤔

Do U think? 🤔 The whole did mummy and daddy not love U enough and too touchy with U that scream Sabby 2 me I really believe Sabby and aìnè where both behind that or at least Sabby and another person .. I think weenie might be just tryna get praise from Sabby for having her back .. poor weenie needs r prayers if thats how sad her life is

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s such a compulsive liar she actually convinces and believes her own se u did post that little boy and laughed while u did it ye fool go do ur self, horrible rat
She doesn’t know how to tell the truth every single word is a lie she denied posting the wee boy then said she did lie thin but covered his face after denying posting him for ages 😳 she’s trying to pretend she’s all sweet and nice

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I see Sabrina is desperate for a bigger following so she can go live. Making drama out of nothing. She knew about them TikTok’s ok them accounts from ages ago so why talk about them today? She doesn’t even seem that bothered about the Jamie TikTok’s, just any excuse to ramble and play the victim
That’s what it is and she has realised that no one follows her because she is so boring so needs to create drama now

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I firmly believe that the sabby account is her. It’s all pictures from other accounts. She’s desperate for followers and needs to bring attention to her self. As someone said it’s way too convinient that that account appeared from no where. It’s following most of the people on her new friends list and different accounts with comment cafe in the title. So she’s trying to put the blame here. She knew way too much about the account for it not to be her. Nice try sabby.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I firmly believe that the sabby account is her. It’s all pictures from other accounts. She’s desperate for followers and needs to bring attention to her self. As someone said it’s way too convinient that that account appeared from no where. It’s following most of the people on her new friends list and different accounts with comment cafe in the title. So she’s trying to put the blame here. She knew way too much about the account for it not to be her. Nice try sabby.
And she freely gave the name of the account she never does that and there are no videos of her being a psycho it’s mostly Jamie 😳 I won’t be reporting nothing she shared that child everywhere and she’s still using him for attention and she keeps saying not yous but the person who made the account she always said yous as she blamed us for everything so now it’s suddenly not us is that so we will report it and give her attention to

May 6, 2024
antrim
And she freely gave the name of the account she never does that and there are no videos of her being a psycho it’s mostly Jamie 😳 I won’t be reporting nothing she shared that child everywhere and she’s still using him for attention and she keeps saying not yous but the person who made the account she always said yous as she blamed us for everything so now it’s suddenly not us is that so we will report it and give her attention to
That’s what stood out to me the fact she named the account 👀