Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She’s saying show her where she put the child up. It’s on the Joanne account. But no that’s ignored or it’s edited. Funny that. And that video was up for longer than a millisecond until it was took down by TikTok.
She must have been really bored today 😳 that’s what happens when you lie in your bed all day 😂😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
SABBY SABBY SABBY!!!!!!!!!! This is for U!!!!!

U fing lair U did show chars son all over Ur TT U said U shared it with a sticker no U didn not!!! Yes char reacted badly 2 U!! But U started it when U seen that she made a a comment about U then U went after her U showed her son she reacted with a comment that even she admitted 2 everyone that she should've said it then U went after her saying her child was forced here by IVF see the next account that's made it will be 1 that I make an I'm showing everyone the truth U think noone can call U out because Ur TT was deleted( because of the foul s U where saying!) Ur telling a version that's nowhere near the truth watch this space tomorrow everyone will see Ur true colours again .. an I won't be reporting do all for U U can't manipulate anyone on here !! U sad piece of s .. an U said she was on Ur account snooping U absolute lair she only went 2 look on Ur page when I told her u where starting Ur sit for no reason .. is life that boring U need 2 let on Ur being harassed again .. just U wait and see

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
The sabby account is Char and it’s also matching the other account too that was sharing loads of pictures. I told a few I had been watching and observing and iv the evidence to back it up.
Evidence one: the other account that has Jamie’s pictures and link address drop was screen recordings. I asked the quiet one if they knew the internet provider Sabrina Has. The screen recording is iPhone and they match with the new screen recording

Attachments

• IMG_1291.jpeg
    IMG_1291.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1292.jpeg
    IMG_1292.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1293.jpeg
    IMG_1293.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1294.jpeg
    IMG_1294.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
any excuse for her to kick of she is loosing followers so has to think of something
That's exactly why she has started she only got the proof of char being on her account after I told char she unblocked her an went an got the evidence this Sabby making herself look like a victim again is annoying me but not for long I've all the videos she posted showing chars child

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She shouts for people to show her proof but when it’s up there she would draw attention to it. She will suddenly stop talking about it. Charlene has admitted she went too far with the comment so why can’t Sabrina admit what’s she has done. We all saw her post that wee child’s face over TikTok in retaliation to what his mother said. That’s Sabrina all over she goes for the children. The only way people can get access to those photos of Jamie is because she put them out there. The internet is bigger than TikTok why can’t she complain about them being on Google search. She sold them where ever she could and to who ever she wanted. Once they were being used against her for her heinous behaviour then comes the tears and my poor innocent child. Didn’t think of that when you were taking in the money and attention from them

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
And there we go as soon as she’s proved to be a liar suddenly she’s over it. After she has sat and gave her side of it and had her rant she’s done. I swear half of her videos it’s like she is talking about her self. Lies tripping you up. Staples? 14 stitches ? Us laughing at Jamie’s photos ? Just a few of her lies she has been caught out on

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I'm putting away TT before I say something to her I'll regret only someone that isn't a mom would come out with that statement about that TT trend thing We all know she lost a child but I'm sick of her now
I know! There’s always going to be something that someone will take personally you can’t please anyone. She lost a child yes we know. People don’t need it rammed down their throat every 5 mins. Also I find it hilarious that in all her rant videos not one comment 🤣🤣🤣 no one gives a s.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Yous are all 100%

And yeah, she 100% had a video up of Charlene’s child. She was scrolling thru Charlene’s fb and showed a few pics of her son. It was then deleted and uploaded again with the sticker covering. One of them fake pages even had the original video without stickers coz they uploaded it a few weeks ago before deleting . Sabrina is obsessed with looking at our children.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
I know! There’s always going to be something that someone will take personally you can’t please anyone. She lost a child yes we know. People don’t need it rammed down their throat every 5 mins. Also I find it hilarious that in all her rant videos not one comment 🤣🤣🤣 no one gives a s.
Also keeps saying ‘this is the last I’m saying on it’ then proceeds to make 562 more videos . The lack of comments is eye opening. People know what a sad bastard she is