Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
The sabby account is Char and it’s also matching the other account too that was sharing loads of pictures. I told a few I had been watching and observing and iv the evidence to back it up.
Evidence one: the other account that has Jamie’s pictures and link address drop was screen recordings. I asked the quiet one if they knew the internet provider Sabrina Has. The screen recording is iPhone and they match with the new screen recording

Char is Behind the Sabby account??? Sorry I can't take this info in I'm having a bad day with brain fog please be patient with me ..

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
The sabby account is Char and it’s also matching the other account too that was sharing loads of pictures. I told a few I had been watching and observing and iv the evidence to back it up.
Evidence one: the other account that has Jamie’s pictures and link address drop was screen recordings. I asked the quiet one if they knew the internet provider Sabrina Has. The screen recording is iPhone and they match with the new screen
I thought it we Sabrina as some of the videos where directly of her page but im
Only guessing 😳

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I'm so confused my brain can't soak in the info .. I've asked char out is she behind it she said no offered me all of her details 2 look myself .. she's done with the drama an deactivated 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s just strange though the sabby account has char picture shown in the comment section for when your about to post. Same way you can see my picture in comments but char was on the sabby account screen recording Sabrina’s video and opened the comments and that’s how i noticed. And char is confirming that new account that started following us is in fact char and locked out of her old account

Attachments

• IMG_1296.png
    IMG_1296.png
    139 KB · Views: 28

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
And the only reason I’m putting two and two together with the very horrible account that had pictures up along with address screen recorded and it shows home settings at the start with sky wifi and it’s an iPhone user, and using the S app to identify music, it’s the same app same WiFi same looking settings to the sabby account too.

May 6, 2024
antrim
It’s just strange though the sabby account has char picture shown in the comment section for when your about to post. Same way you can see my picture in comments but char was on the sabby account screen recording Sabrina’s video and opened the comments and that’s how i noticed. And char is confirming that new account that started following us is in fact char and locked out of her old account
That looks like it’s chars account to me. I had a feeling she could be behind some of the pictures of Jamie to be honest

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabby U r obsessed with Walsh!!! U mentioned her just 2 get us 2 go tell her then when she UNBLOCKED U then U got the creen shot of her viewing Ur account cos I told her call me vermin again an Mon see what happens darlinggggggggg
She is going to meet her karma some day 😂 she just doesn’t know it yet she has proven herself to be a coward time and time again and she thinks because she has forgot all she said that others have 😂

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland

If that's the case I'd be gutted I asked her out right an I was ready 2 go 2 bat for her as I would for any of yas .. she deactivated before I could even reply I'm so lost and confused

Last edited:

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She is going to meet her karma some day 😂 she just doesn’t know it yet she has proven herself to be a coward time and time again and she thinks because she has forgot all she said that others have 😂
Yano what even if char is behind that account sabby is still lying about everything she is saying the rest I will keep separate