Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I'm still hoping that char is just not with the drama but Sabby only has her view on her account because of me cos I told her 2 go and look I walked her into that .. honestly Sabby is lóking more followers an there's only 1 way she knows how 2 get them an that's 2 slabber and then she feds into r replies we r prob best not giving her what she wants

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Yano what even if char is behind that account sabby is still lying about everything she is saying the rest I will keep separate
My thoughts on it is char can choose to defend herself what ever she wants she’s an adult no one has to agree with her it’s her choice. Sabrina is a lying scumbag and is as every bit as bad as char if not worse I have no sympathy for Sabrina whatsoever she uses that child for sympathy all the time she does not deserve compassion from anyone

derry girl123

May 28, 2024
derry
She said her new account wasn’t gnna be about drama or talking about the dirt site or any haters now all she post today it trying to get views she at she only couple followers of 800 now to go live and talk crap and sit with her Dollie’s when i was on looking for the fake pages I came across these a video she tagged in 🤣🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_7851.png
    IMG_7851.png
    511.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7852.png
    IMG_7852.png
    481.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7853.png
    IMG_7853.png
    506.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7854.png
    IMG_7854.png
    388.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7855.png
    IMG_7855.png
    479.2 KB · Views: 46

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
My thoughts on it is char can choose to defend herself what ever she wants she’s an adult no one has to agree with her it’s her choice. Sabrina is a lying scumbag and is as every bit as bad as char if not worse I have no sympathy for Sabrina whatsoever she uses that child for sympathy all the time she does not deserve compassion from anyone
I agree but I honestly don't believe char is behind this I have communicated with char many times I don't get the feeling that she's even bothered by Sabby an only was when I brought it 2 her it's weird how all of a sudden Sabby brings her up an then her pic appears under a screen record I don't believe char is that stupid it's a set up

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She said her new account wasn’t gnna be about drama or talking about the dirt site or any haters now all she post today it trying to get views she at she only couple followers of 800 now to go live and talk crap and sit with her Dollie’s when i was on looking for the fake pages I came across these a video she tagged in 🤣🤦‍♀️
She's loosing her followers so tryna start drama an only using char 2 get them the women that's dealing with cancer she's 1 disgusting bastard

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
NOW she is using the line about it being weird people having a childs photo on their phone, she went MENTAL when we said that about her. This is ALL for show, its for attention, its for followers and I expect for the police so she can say "look"
She is behind at least one of the accounts, surely she realised the police will find that out?

What account is the proof video posted on please?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
NOW she is using the line about it being weird people having a childs photo on their phone, she went MENTAL when we said that about her. This is ALL for show, its for attention, its for followers and I expect for the police so she can say "look"
She is behind at least one of the accounts, surely she realised the police will find that out?

What account is the proof video posted on please?
Sabby and Sabrinaloganjamie