Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I always wonder this, he must have had something wrong with him is my first thought when I seen his picture for the first time.

He had been dead for a wee while before he was born, so he was very dark in colour. She photo shopped all his photos. Thats why she went mental at Rocky, after she complained he didnt show off photos of Jamie on Keyrings like he did his wee girl Then he posted a photo of him with Jamie but it wasnt photo shopped and she went MENTAL. It was pretty graphic

May 6, 2024
antrim
He had been dead for a wee while before he was born, so he was very dark in colour. She photo shopped all his photos. Thats why she went mental at Rocky, after she complained he didnt show off photos of Jamie on Keyrings like he did his wee girl Then he posted a photo of him with Jamie but it wasnt photo shopped and she went MENTAL. It was pretty graphic
I missed the photos rocky posted he’d already deleted them by the time I went to look. She’s vile, it’s obvious the pictures she has up on the walls are photoshopped. She just uses that poor child for every little bit of clout she can get.