Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
So now she has got what she wants she is done. That just proves she made up the char account and countless others to boost her followers. Sheā€™s never going to to take accountability for the outright lie she told yesterday about that wee boys picture. Just because she is ā€œdoneā€ weā€™re not going to stop putting the truth out there.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Them rabbits trapped in them cages is vile and relentlessly cruel, who the do locks full grown rabbits in them tiny little things
They are left in there 24/7 and it doesnā€™t look like the cages are being cleaned at all. She says herself she only feeds them. Also she walked out of the garden and left the shed door open with the black cat still in there. We have seen what she does to benji. Sheā€™s probably on top of the cage swiping at that rabbit. Cruel wouldnā€™t be in it.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
They are left in there 24/7 and it doesnā€™t look like the cages are being cleaned at all. She says herself she only feeds them. Also she walked out of the garden and left the shed door open with the black cat still in there. We have seen what she does to benji. Sheā€™s probably on top of the cage swiping at that rabbit. Cruel wouldnā€™t be in it.
To be fair he probably does need reported as heā€™s partially sighted he sometimes uses a cane to walk or his phone he now has a dog too and he owns a wee 3 legged cat that runs about I donā€™t think any of them are well looked after

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Those poor rabbits šŸ˜ž
They need cleaned out, they need better food and they need new water bottles, theirs are green. The need to go to a proper home that will look after them properly and build them a run on grass.
Its despicable how some people treat animals:mad:
I did notice there was no grass in that garden for them to run about in only a few patches of wild weeds and nettles. Why would someone keep rabbits if they donā€™t have the space

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I did notice there was no grass in that garden for them to run about in only a few patches of wild weeds and nettles. Why would someone keep rabbits if they donā€™t have the space
You would cry if you lived here thereā€™s another fella in a flat has rabbits cats birds and other small animals never see day light he lives above my son the place is rotten there has been leaks of water into my sons flat and he wonā€™t let housing in because the place is so bad he steals peoples cats as well and has been reported but no one does anything