Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Well we all know sabbys thoughts on genetics. If a child comes out looking like both their parents then obviously they are a product of incest! According to her and I still have the video of her saying it. That myself and my husband look like brother and sister so that’s why my daughter looks like both of us? Even her insults don’t make sense. Sure she thinks that if a person has IVF that they don’t have their biological child. Someone needs off TikTok and back to school

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
You would cry if you lived here there’s another fella in a flat has rabbits cats birds and other small animals never see day light he lives above my son the place is rotten there has been leaks of water into my sons flat and he won’t let housing in because the place is so bad he steals peoples cats as well and has been reported but no one does anything
Omg that sounds awful some people should not be allowed animals!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Try USPCA 028 3025 1000. They might be able to do something for them but I guess it would have to be someone local who knows where they are....
I usually wouldn’t report anyone but in that heat and then water bottles are dirty so they aren’t used 😳 and in that heat them poor things were starving I don’t know his number but I know where abouts it is

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Well we all know sabbys thoughts on genetics. If a child comes out looking like both their parents then obviously they are a product of incest! According to her and I still have the video of her saying it. That myself and my husband look like brother and sister so that’s why my daughter looks like both of us? Even her insults don’t make sense. Sure she thinks that if a person has IVF that they don’t have their biological child. Someone needs off TikTok and
She makes no sense at all imagine even saying that out loud how stupid did she look 😂

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Shows how well I was watching it 😂 she has some cheek showing anyone’s address she showed the number plate the other day of my friends car if that has been her there would have been a whole scene
Screenshot 2024-09-18 192321.png

I'd ask for an email address and send that video to them so they can see what that scabby idiot is feeding them and the disgusting conditions they exist in

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It’s all lies and bullshit. Sure she said the police know about the grave pictures. I’ve yet to see a law stating you can’t take pictures of graves especially ones that have already been all over the internet put there by her. The police have never and will never take her seriously. Her claims of bullying and harassment can easily be stopped if she comes off line. She refuses to so therefore it’s all on her. The is no alarm coming same way there were no stitches on her arm. Lies