Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
Good news everyone, 2 of her 4 fingers have been removed from her face :ROFLMAO:
Remember, ""filters are just like make up"" according to The Scabby One:oops:

Screenshot 2024-09-18 203949.png
Crime watch. Jesus she is scary
Think with all the time on her hands she could spruce herself up. No need in this day and age to run about like this. Spend some money on yourself ffs woman

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
How big of a self absorbed narcissist do you have to be to put up a video with a voice over saying how much of a good person you are and how all the many many things you do for people are the reasons you are incredibly disliked by the general public? Asking for a friend x
That doll has no shame or morals 😂 she genuinely believes she’s a good person and her the nastiest creature ever

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Afternoon lovelies 🥰 how is everyone? I was a ball of nerves this morning, my 17year old got his first ink ❤️ (yes I’m that mum that lets their 17year old kid get a tattoo…or 2 tattoos he got today actually 😂) had to sit In the carpark for ages and wait incase he’d need me in for identification purposes. But he didn’t. Wee s isn’t even home yet, went shopping with his mates afterwards but he sent me pics of his tattoos, he’s over the moon with them. My eldest has started work yesterday in our little local shop and he’s loving it. He’s suffered for years with anxiety and other stuff which is why that oul b Sabby is such a trigger for me. I am so proud of him.

Hope everyone enjoying the sunshine ☀️ ❤️ xx
Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Afternoon lovelies 🥰 how is everyone? I was a ball of nerves this morning, my 17year old got his first ink ❤️ (yes I’m that mum that lets their 17year old kid get a tattoo…or 2 tattoos he got today actually 😂) had to sit In the carpark for ages and wait incase he’d need me in for identification purposes. But he didn’t. Wee s isn’t even home yet, went shopping with his mates afterwards but he sent me pics of his tattoos, he’s over the moon with them. My eldest has started work yesterday in our little local shop and he’s loving it. He’s suffered for years with anxiety and other stuff which is why that oul b Sabby is such a trigger for me. I am so proud of him.

Hope everyone enjoying the sunshine ☀️ ❤️ xx
Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor
Awk that’s lovely. I’ve always said that my kid can have a tattoo at 16/17 depending on what it is lol she’s had her hair dyed from 11 and her nose pierced at 12. And acrylic nails at 13 As long as things are done under my supervision it’s not a problem. Can I ask what he got?