Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Afternoon lovelies 🥰 how is everyone? I was a ball of nerves this morning, my 17year old got his first ink ❤️ (yes I’m that mum that lets their 17year old kid get a tattoo…or 2 tattoos he got today actually 😂) had to sit In the carpark for ages and wait incase he’d need me in for identification purposes. But he didn’t. Wee s isn’t even home yet, went shopping with his mates afterwards but he sent me pics of his tattoos, he’s over the moon with them. My eldest has started work yesterday in our little local shop and he’s loving it. He’s suffered for years with anxiety and other stuff which is why that oul b Sabby is such a trigger for me. I am so proud of him.

Hope everyone enjoying the sunshine ☀️ ❤️ xx
Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor
That’s great news about your eldest, anxiety is no joke to those who really suffer. My daughters have piercings from 14, 15, nose bellybutton ears, one got her smiley done as well. Both have one tattoo each and the youngest one has karma tattooed behind her ear 😂and the other one has her daughters name the boys on the other hand have no interest lol

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Awk that’s lovely. I’ve always said that my kid can have a tattoo at 16/17 depending on what it is lol she’s had her hair dyed from 11 and her nose pierced at 12. And acrylic nails at 13 As long as things are done under my supervision it’s not a problem. Can I ask what he got?
only seeing your msg now mrs, this is his tats. He can’t wait to go for more. And yes guys I’m the same as yous, Aslong as the kids come to me and don’t go behind my back, I’m usually really easy going lol my daughter has her tongue, nose and ears pierced and is wanting her bellybutton done. She’s also had her hair dyed since the start of high school 😂

Attachments

• IMG_2766.jpeg
    IMG_2766.jpeg
    308.4 KB · Views: 15

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
only seeing your msg now mrs, this is his tats. He can’t wait to go for more. And yes guys I’m the same as yous, Aslong as the kids come to me and don’t go behind my back, I’m usually really easy going lol my daughter has her tongue, nose and ears pierced and is wanting her bellybutton done. She’s also had her hair dyed since the start of high school 😂
Love them!!