Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
BIG FAT LIAR, SHE SAID NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE TWOLLS. YOU OBVIOUSLY DO YOU HYPOCRITE. EVERYTHING YOU DO,LIKE SCOFFING WITH DRIPPING FOOD AROUND YOUR GRANNY GOB,IS AIMED AT TWOLLS. JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE THAT DISLIKE YOU OR DONT LIKE YOUR s CONTENT, YOU CALL THEM TWOLLS. SO YOU DO CARE!!!!!.YOU WOULD IGNORE IF YOU DIDN'T CARE🤦🏻‍♀️. YOU GET VERY LITTLE LIKES DEAR ON YOUR GLOWING PAGE FOR 1.7M🤣. ALOT OF PEOPLE AGREE WITH THE TRUTHFUL COMMENTS THAT YOU THINK IS TWOLLING. DOES THAT NOT TELL YOU SO SOMETHING WORZEL? GROW UP & GET A JOB ! BTW THAT HOT TUB🤣. JEALOUSY?? 🤣🤣🤣ID BE ASHAMED TO SHOW THAT ON TIKTOK. YOUR JEALOUS DARLING BECAUSE YOUR TRYING TO PROVE TO THE WORLD YOU HAVE A HAPPY PERFECT LIFE🤣. YOUR DELUSIONAL.
SHAMELESS FAMILY!

Attachments

• IMG_3143.jpeg
    IMG_3143.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
So what’s the story here, the restaurant is adamant that they reached out to her (surely as a business they shouldn’t be lying as they’d lose credibility) and Sev also said they reached out but someone on the other forum called the restaurant and they said Sev reached out first to them for freebies in exchange for advertising. Something not right here.
On another note, the day of pre-filming was last Wednesday so let’s what she’s got planned this Wednesday, if she’s quiet it might mean she’s gone back to the chemist cashier role.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So what’s the story here, the restaurant is adamant that they reached out to her (surely as a business they shouldn’t be lying as they’d lose credibility) and Sev also said they reached out but someone on the other forum called the restaurant and they said Sev reached out first to them for freebies in exchange for advertising. Something not right here.
On another note, the day of pre-filming was last Wednesday so let’s what she’s got planned this Wednesday, if she’s quiet it might mean she’s gone back to the chemist cashier role.
I 100% believe Sevda is messaging businesses for freebies in return for advertising on her platform, using the fact she has 1.7 million followers for exposure. Bet she did the same thing to the spuds place. She’s asked them to say it was them reaching out as she knows it looks beggy.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Makes me laugh when she posts on her ig and not TikTok. She must have had so much hate in the comments yesterday that she’s now posting ‘brekky’ on ig with a song over so she can tell Ella to make sure she looks like she’s enjoying her brekky.

All that cheese, my goodness my stomach could never!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Just saw a MTH video and apparently Lloyds pharmacy went bust… Does this mean she’ll have to actually apply for jobs or pick up locum shifts at other places? No more favours from mummy
"LloydsPharmacy was the trading name of Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd, a British pharmacy company, which went into liquidation in January 2024 with debts of £293m. It had around 17,000 staff and dispensed over 150 million prescription items annually."

Thanks for that, we had a branch in our village but it closed down and I did wonder why. Thankfully I rarely used it as the staff were totally useless, preferring to use the independent chemist located next door the the doctors' surgery.

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine being a kid, eating your food and your mum is stood over you with her phone recording you in ya nighty. Ela looks confused at the end as of to say what the do you doing. There’s no privacy for ela at all in what she does. It’s disgusting. Sevdas a disgrace and such a liar. Can imagine her begging food places for freebies to advertise. Horror

Mar 2, 2024
Yeap!! And of course Begda deleted the comments and blocked the accounts that confirmed the restaurant said what they did. Apparently it’s “jealous twolls”. So you calling their staff who is a family member a troll?
So someone at Kolay is in Begda’s “family”? I noticed on one of their comments they ended it by calling her “canim”, which I know Ayni calls her that. If an employee is not in her family, then definitely a very close friend.

At the end of the day, it seems like Kolay was struggling to get business and Begda wants freebies (and essentially content to drive up her numbers)…so it seems like it was an inside job that was mutually beneficial.

Mar 2, 2024
I 100% believe Sevda is messaging businesses for freebies in return for advertising on her platform, using the fact she has 1.7 million followers for exposure. Bet she did the same thing to the spuds place. She’s asked them to say it was them reaching out as she knows it looks beggy.
I believe this too. When Begda gets wind of a new business opening soon or maybe even just opened, she reaches out with a spiel of “I’m a food content creator on TT with over a million followers. If you’re ever up for a collab where I can try your food/product and post an honest review for my followers, then feel free to reach out to me! I look forward to hearing back.” Then that way, if the business is interested and they reach out with a collab offer to Begda, then technically it comes across as the business contacted her to do a collab. She’s just learning how to play the long game I guess. 🤷‍♀️

mgel

Apr 5, 2024
nj
They both think the whole ‘cheese pull’ is still a trend to show and to say! As always, this whole family seem behind the times on so much! I know people who laugh so much when Sevda goes on about “Ooooo look at the cheese pull on that!” …or “Oh Guyzzz, there’s not much of a cheese pull on that, but don’t ‘wuwee’, it’s still soooo good guyzz!” You’re so behind the times Sevda!
I’m so glad I found you all again. Is there a new thread on Reddit I can join? I just can’t deal with this family.

Mar 2, 2024
Do you all remember when someone posted on the old Reddit snark or maybe even on here asking why we hate Sevda because they were writing an article? It weirded all of us out and we suspected it was either Sevda, Mine or perhaps even ZGA trying to shut us down. But what if there is an article being planned about how much Sevda gets trolled and how she handles the negativity on social media? Could it all be premeditated and her attempt of getting another published article so she can get her blue tick on TT??

mgel

Apr 5, 2024
nj
Wow so much to catch up on today!! She really did lay it on thick with today’s content!! So vile I can’t believe she filmed herself backwashing that spud that she was going to then pawn off on sedation and Ewa 😵‍💫 absolutely disgusting!! And I thought it was a known thing that kids under 16 shouldn’t be in hot tubs?
The video with the dad and Ewa in the hot tub was so cringey and Begda with the fake laugh in the background; I just can’t .

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Do you all remember when someone posted on the old Reddit snark or maybe even on here asking why we hate Sevda because they were writing an article? It weirded all of us out and we suspected it was either Sevda, Mine or perhaps even ZGA trying to shut us down. But what if there is an article being planned about how much Sevda gets trolled and how she handles the negativity on social media? Could it all be premeditated and her attempt of getting another published article so she can get her blue tick on TT??
Wouldn’t surprise me… Ultimate martyrdom opportunity for Sevda in her Sainthood status 🤪

mgel

Apr 5, 2024
nj
There is just something REALLY not right about this family. Seriously strange. They are like total misfits. Hairy Daddy, who says he’s been cutting the grass all morning (sweaty!) with Sevda’s sister, big Hippo (Mine)..both in the hot tub with all their sweaty germs …with Ela also in there with her goggles on, looking under the water very near her Grandad’s frontal area 😩(see Sevdasdad TikTok video…she has her head almost completely under the water near him). The Mum never joins in on anything like this with her husband, she kind of just shuffles by watching them. I don’t think she’s well. She looks very rough always and her hair is getting thinner & thinner, like it’s falling out. There is just something really weird how the Dad always is dancing in videos with his daughters, their friends, and now jumping in a hot tub with females only! No sign of Sedat or Sevda together in the hot tub either since she got it. I didn’t expect to see that to be honest…it’s just another indication of zero chemistry between them. Their marriage is just a marriage of convenience. It’s very sad in reality. I’m pretty sure she married him when she had far less confidence and was vastly overweight. He has clearly got learning difficulties and you never hear him say anything interesting or of intelligence. He also clearly has low capacity to carry out responsibilities in life. I feel sorry for him now Sevda has long left her days of lack of confidence. She now treats him like a second class citizen of the world. She looks fed up with him most of the time. I’m not suggesting it’s easy though, to be married to someone with such learning difficulties and lack of communication on the same level. I can’t imagine that. Especially when she sees other people she knows who are married having a great connection with each other on many different levels. Sad. I think this is why her whole life seems to be TikTok, Instagram and her parents and sister. These are the loves of her life. She’d be a mess without them. She just has her neighbour and the gastric bypass/sleeve friend (who she can also associate with 😉) as friends. She’ll see her cousins all married to great men, men that are best friends to them, having a great life together and who connect so well. I’m sure this is a heartache that Sevda has daily, hence alcohol becoming a big support mechanism for her.
I so agree with everything said here. Also what’s wrong with the sister? In her videos, she’s always searching for the words to say, speaking painfully slowly, and has nothing of interest to offer. I don’t get it- are they all that desperate for free stuff that they will sell their souls on tik tok?