Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Thursday May 23rd at 11.25am and no TT content from Sevda, She, the queen of the mahoosive gluteus maximus club. No jam sandwiches with other unhealthy sugary treats for Ela’s lunchbox recorded and no breakfasts for either of them. Was she busy getting herself sorted and ready to trot off with her tail between her legs to an actual REAL job that she’s had to find after the easy money she found on TT and used to make herself look saintly finally dried up? Who knows.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Thursday May 23rd at 11.25am and no TT content from Sevda, She, the queen of the mahoosive gluteus maximus club. No jam sandwiches with other unhealthy sugary treats for Ela’s lunchbox recorded and no breakfasts for either of them. Was she busy getting herself sorted and ready to trot off with her tail between her legs to an actual REAL job that she’s had to find after the easy money she found on TT and used to make herself look saintly finally dried up? Who knows.
She's posted on Insta .. no eat wiv me though - she's had to finish off the Gozleme which she bought for Ewa - but Ewa didn't want it ... she also said she slept in until 7.45... what a load of rubbish !

Mar 2, 2024
She is the height of fing laziness. I have never ever seen anyone do this with a PR package. Couldn’t be bothered to do anything more than photograph the items and include the information leaflet from the company!!! So so so unprofessional and ungrateful. Her total downfall can’t come soon enough. Some people do work hard at social media and deserve their success (IMO) but this b isn’t one of them!!

IMG_4418.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She is the height of fing laziness. I have never ever seen anyone do this with a PR package. Couldn’t be bothered to do anything more than photograph the items and include the information leaflet from the company!!! So so so unprofessional and ungrateful. Her total downfall can’t come soon enough. Some people do work hard at social media and deserve their success (IMO) but this b isn’t one of them!!

IMG_4418.jpeg
Agree, contrary to Begda’s claims we are jealous, I think there are genuinely good content creators out there who make great content and deserve to make good money. However she is not one of them. More lazy rubbish from this bint, also she comes across as really entitled now. She needs to bathe in collagen considering how rapidly she is aging, these pills aren’t going to scratch the surface 🤣

May 22, 2024
Australia