Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
LOL the dad’s video, how many times do they want to stress ‘turkey’ turkey mayo, turkey meatballs (I know that’s a different kind of turkey but still!)
The mum is so dim and like previous person said, she’s dull!!
They’re talking like they haven’t seen each other all day ‘so what did you do today’ BORING!
I did think though, at least it was a conversation. Not whatever sevda tries to pass as a conversation with her family at dinner! "It's nice" "you're welcome" on repeat.

But still, boring, boring, boring!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I did think though, at least it was a conversation. Not whatever sevda tries to pass as a conversation with her family at dinner! "It's nice" "you're welcome" on repeat.

I think to myself, if you can’t be natural and normal with each other then you shouldn’t really film.
Unless that is how they are - plain, simple, boring, dead conversation. But it’s just really uncomfortable to watch and so many silences.

Yes you have a point, at least they talk unlike Sevda who just shoots down sedat at any opportunity, there is Zero conversation there, it’s always all about sevda

Mar 10, 2024
UK

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hear me out we need a laugh track on sevs videos to show how embarrassingly funny they are.
sedats "yes yes its nice tenk you" (×100) is so funny. And the thrush tounge mmmms. a laugh track when she was crying on fatalicuous' live 🤌🤣

its like were watching a freakshow comedy about a bizarre family and every characters got their usual lines and traits.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So she’s now posting old content from their last holiday that was almost a month ago….interesting 🤔
I found the video of Ela on the ride all on her own, incredibly sad. She had to do the park on her own too on the video. Instead of talking to other parents at the night entertainment and letting Ela mix with other children there…they stayed on the balcony of their own room and watched it from there. Incredibly selfish. The whole holiday was about Sevda drinking and getting drunk and not thinking of Ela. Tragic.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I found the video of Ela on the ride all on her own, incredibly sad. She had to do the park on her own too on the video. Instead of talking to other parents at the night entertainment and letting Ela mix with other children there…they stayed on the balcony of their own room and watched it from there. Incredibly selfish. The whole holiday was about Sevda drinking and getting drunk and not thinking of Ela. Tragic.
It’s very sad. You’re right on every point. I’m sure Begda could’ve gone on the swing with her but her nappy bottom bum probably couldn’t fit in the chair.

Apr 15, 2024
England
That video of her mum and dad, how awkward but at least they talk to each other I suppose. And also Mine going around to her parents in her dressing gown last night cos she missed her mum, why not just call her if you’re feeling down