Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
You have to scroll back a couple of years... anything where Ewa is in swimwear ( they're in Turkey in 2022 ) another one of her close up sucking away at a piece of watermelon, and another one not in Turkey where she's dancing around a bedroom in school uniform. Again -

Mar 2, 2024
This is not content she creates and she is not a content creator.. it’s the same s everyday.. good morwwning guyths hope you are ok, hope you all swept well.. for bwekfast I’m having…whatever your guyths are doing I hope you have a good day and speak later.. it’s the fing same script everyday… turn the fing channel! Best fing scwambled eggs she ever made.. do right off. Cutting the cwusts using the excuse of wobbly teef… apparently Ewa had no problems with the prawns last night! She is so full of s (literally too)

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Cutting crusts off her bread for her bacon sandwich as she's trying to " not have too much bread " ... do off ! She shovels everything else down her throat- I'm sure a few crusts of bread removed will not make any difference to what ever it is she trying to achieve.... reduce calories ? Reduce intake of gluten? 🤷‍♀️

May 22, 2024
Australia
Cutting crusts off her bread for her bacon sandwich as she's trying to " not have too much bread " ... do off ! She shovels everything else down her throat- I'm sure a few crusts of bread removed will not make any difference to what ever it is she trying to achieve.... reduce calories ? Reduce intake of gluten? 🤷‍♀️
Meanwhile shoves 5 Burek in her gob at once.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Begging for a Dyson airwrap!! Beg you have claimed before that you earn enough money from TikTok to support both you and Sedation. Why don’t you stop being a massive tightarse and actually go and buy yourself one, instead of begging for gifts on Tiktok. Such a would be if you could be. You absolutely disgust me.
Stupid ducking BEG

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
After eating all that Chinese yesterday as well 🐷

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’m confused. Is the one she used yesterday a Dyson? Or a s dupe? (Sorry to be slow on this, maybe watching too much mine has dumbed me down!!)