Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
On the beg for a deal with a pilgrim Cheese! I reckon she has eaten a kilo in the last 3 days.. also why is she - green/grey colour? Simpletons of Stevenage
She complains of being bunged up Perhaps she’s never heard the saying of being “cheese bound“? Poor Elosh must be suffering in the same way with cheese and cucumber sandwiches every day in her lunch box. Diabetes next with all the sugar her stupid mother loads her with.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Thought I’d add her latest under lips clearing session 😂🤮🤮 My Mum saw the picture and asked “Who is HE?” So many people now say Sevda is looking more and more like a man in the face. It’s amazing how much her face and body have changed in the last few years! She looks terrible today. Her eyes all bloodshot and her skin looks greasy today more than ever. Probably because if you watch her eat the burger, she, as always, used her fingers and hand to wipe her mouth 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also, what grown man takes sweets and aftershave to friends?! Isn’t that belittling Sedat? Maybe he likes to take sweeties & aftershave to his friends, bless him. I’m sure Sevda will pack his whole suitcase…not just the sweets. He’s not capable. I don’t mean that in a mocking way. Sedat is not mentally able I don’t think, to do many normal tasks, hence he just likes to lay on the settee.
She certianly fell out of the Ugly tree and clearly hit every branch on the way down :ROFLMAO:

Mar 2, 2024
Her inability to use cutlery is astonishing.

She could have taken Ela to Stevanage day if she wasn't busy filming herself showing Ela's dresses that she will be taking on another holiday during school time. I just can't with this bint
Exactly, it's no surprise at this stage but imagine filming yourself packing instead of taking your kid for a day out for "content".

Especially when you consider she will likely be doing outfits of the day and telling us where everything is from all over again when she's there (as will Ela I'm sure), so it's duplicating "content" anyway.

Mar 2, 2024
She didn’t even need to pack today. Do it tomorrow when the brat is in school and Sedat at work. Heaven forbid they do anything as a family (unless it’s gifted).

Did you know it’s Stevenage Day in…Stevenage.
Oh but the decorator will be working on the landing so she can't go upstairs during the week! 🙄 Ffs I'm sure he can step aside to let you pass in his own house, not like he ever seems to be in a rush to get the job done

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sevda you’ve had all week to do these jobs, get some paint, go to boots, bla bla bla.
You’ve known about Stevenage day for a weeks I’m sure, plan your life better so your daughter doesn’t miss out on castles and fairs. You’ve been too busy getting pissed all week to get your s together so your daughter can enjoy the weekend.

You’re a piss poor mum, you don’t deserve to have ela if you can’t prioritise her over your piss ups in the week. Sorry.

Tea Drinker

Mar 19, 2024
London
Black And White Drinking GIF